0.4

Stephanie

I didn't even sleep last night, As much as I wanted to get in an hour just for my health. There was no way I was gonna sleep. Honestly im not as mad at Jaden as I am at myself. That kiss between us brought out any feelings I ever even thought I had for him. I shouldn't of even kissed him, I shouldve known this would happen.

Today nessa was coming over for the night tonight so i guess ill be fine, Since im with someone.

I spent the whole night cleaning my apartment and eating ice cream. I needed to shower and actually look better but my motivation was not there.

"heyyy bitch" nessa swung the door open, facing me with my chocolate ice cream covered face and  gross hair.

I looked over at her, Sighing through my nostrils before returning my attention to my tv screen, Which was playing 'Shameless'

"uhm steph, are you okay? " Nessa steps next to where im sitting. " yea fine whatever" i mumbled, mouth filled with ice cream. "come on, Your my best friend steph, I know you more then anyone. Now what's wrong" She lifted my comforter and sat underneath it.

she really did know me more then anyone. But I cant tell her. Mads was also very close to her and I cant be sure if she would keep it a secret.

"Ness, I promise if it was something i couldnt handle. I would tell you instantly" I smiled. "Will you be okay? " she questioned sympathetically.  "Yes ill be okay, just give it a year" I laughed sarcastically.

"Well about that" she started with a wide smile.  "Nessa, What did you do" i looked at her suspiciously. "Well i didnt do anything" she cheesed happily. "Then who did" I looked her side eyed.
"Well josh, bryce,Griffin and the rest of the guys invited us to one of griffins old college friends frat parties" She squealed slightly.

"Yea you can most definitely count me the fuck out" I got up and walked to the kitchen. "Come on, please I promise itll be hella fun. We can get fucked up biatchhhh" she followed me into the kitchen.

Honestly i could use some alcohol. Id just rather go to some club out of town then this.

"Listen, You,Dixie,Avani,Addison,Charli and I are all going together, So I brought makeup and everything so pleaseeeee" She begged.

"Oh alright alright" I playfully scoffed. "Oh my god thankyou thankyou thankyou" She kissed each of my cheeks, causing me to giggle.

"Well the party starts at 5 and ends tomorrow morning so we better go get ready biatchh !!!! " She shouted. "Okay okay, Let me go shower really quick though" I laughed before looking at the time.

It was only 12 but we both had to get ready, Plus go pick up the other girls so she was right. But honestly if she wasn't going then there would be no way that id go. I already have a weird feeing about tonite anyway.

I went to the bathroom, hopping in the shower and playing music.

Once i was done, Nessa was already about done with her makeup. I sat down in-front of my other mirror, Starting to apply foundation and filling in my eyebrows. Afterwards I Put on a pair of fake lashes and highlight etc.

"Here, Put these on steph" Nessa came over to me holding to gold chains.

"Thanks ness" I smiled while she snapped them together on my neck. "Anything anytime" she smiled.

"Now I brought something for you to wear" she smiled suspiciously. She held up a short plain red silk slip dress with lace bottom and lace neck lining.

my eyes widened and my mouth opened before she spoke first. "Try it on and Slick you hair up into a ponytail and pull pieces out" She crossed her arms after throwing it to me.