2.1

steph

Steph : Hey babies !!! So I have an announcement

Steph : Hey babies !!! So I have an announcement. I an officially joining the sway house. No im not exactly part of the sway boys but I will be staying with them and moving in🥺💋 Good to be back on here loves💗💗

COMMENTS

Brycehall : good for you to be back💞 i love you bestfriend ❣️
fan1: OMG I SHIP THEM SO MUCHHHG
fan2:theyre just bestfriends @ fan1

Jaden

"I cant believe you! You wanted to pin the whole steph situation on me and beg me to change only for you to be doing this to me the whole time?!?!?" I banged my hands on the wall as i continued to raise my voice as mads rubbed her forehead.

"J you cheated on me to. We both did fucking wrong" she raised her voice. "Your so fucking lucky i dont go tell the whole world what you did to me. BECAUSE ATLEAST IT WASNT MY FUCKING BESTFRIEND" she stammered loudly as the whole house got quiet.

"get out" i mumbled.

"Jad-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKUNG HOUSE AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" i felt angry tears roll away from my eyes.

My back remained turned as i tried to slowly breathe.

*slam*

I flinched as the door sounded as it was about to pop off the hinges.

"Fuck" i speak breathlessly before plopping back on my bed.

Steph

The boys and I watched as mads stormed down the stairs.

I watched her hold a straight face as tears rolled down her cheeks.

I looked over at quinton as he just ate a bowl of cereal as we all listened to the argument that just happend.  

I felt terrible as mads stood outside if the house waiting for her uber.

"Fuck" i mumbled before standing up and walking over to the door.

I slowly paced over to mads as her back faced me.

I stood next to her for a fee seconds in a surprisingly Comfortable silence.

"are you okay mads" i mumbled as her face slowly rose to anger. "Fuck you Steph" she held up her middle finger as the car began to pull up.

"mads i-"

she slammed the car door mid sentence as the driver almost immediately drove off.

*later*

*ding* (x7 times)

I watched as everyones phone began to light up i front of me.

I then heard joshes and jadens ding from downstairs.