1.4

steph

"Love you bitch, you call me or come over whenever he wants to lay his hands on you again,Ill see you soon" tana hugged me before i leave her apartment. I stayed the night last night because Tana insisted that we had a girls night together.

Sitting down in my car i turn on the radio, Sighing as a sad song instantly blared through the speakers.

{Mad by neyo}

" She's starin' at me,
I'm sittin', wonderin' what she's thinkin'.
Nobody's talkin',
'Cause talkin' just turned into screamin'.
And now is I'm yellin' over her,
She's yellin' over me.
All that that means
Is neither of us is listening,
(And what's even worse)
That we don't even remember why were fighting.
So both of us are mad for
Nothin'
(Fighting for).
Nothin'
(Crying for).
Nothin'
(Whoa).
But we won't let it go for
Nothin'
(No not for)
Nothin'.
This should be nothin' to a love like what we got.
Oh, baby
I know sometimes
It's gonna rain
But baby, can we make up now
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain
(Cant sleep through the pain) " I hummed as i pulled into a taco bell drive through.

"hello welcome to taco bell , how may i help you"

"Yea can I please get a large blue freezey and a 5 dollar nacho fry box" I try my hardest to put on a fake happy voice.

—————————————-
{Listen to Move to fast by phora while reading this next part for the sad vibe}

Once I arrived at my apartment I stuck the key in and turned the knob before pushing it open to the dark apartment.

i threw my arms around my waist before pulling his hoodie over my head and throwing it off.

—————————

Ive been sitting here for about 4 hours watching nothing but Nicolas sparks movie. I ate 3 pints of chocolate cookie dough ice cream and cried about 7 times during each movie. 

I pulled myself up before turning off my tv and picking up Jadens blue hoodie.

"maybe i can appologize" i nod to myself before picking up my phone and Finding Jadens number.

Me-hi.
read 7:06pm
Me-Im sorry about everything. This whole thing was a mistake.
read 7:08pm

A tear ran down my cheek to lip before finally dropping down to my screen.

I threw my phone to the couch before dragging myself to my room. A sob escaped my mouth before angrily throwing his hoodie to the floor.

I stared at myself in the mirror before pulling it from the ground and smashing it. I sobbed as i felt broken shards of glass go everywhere. 

i Walked back into my living room smashing things as i moved. I picked up my couch and threw it back before sobbing once again. I picked up the block of knives on my island of the kitchen before throwing the knives everywhere.

I dropped to my knees as i looked at my now messed up apartment.

I sighed in between tears before pushing myself back to my room.

I picked up Jadens hoodie before laying down and hugging it in the darkness of my room.

"im sorry" i sobbed once again.

Jaden

"And done" I dotted a period at the end of my last note in my new song.

I looked over at the clock as it now read '5:06 pm'

I rubbed my eyes before picking up my body and taking myself to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge, instantly grabbing a blue gatorade left.

"What u doing" bryce says unexpectedly making me jump. "Bryce what the fuck" i breathe out at him.

"I should be asking you the same shit" he snickers causing me to raise an eyebrow. "Huh"

"You know what im talking about" he snickers again. "You're over here lying to mads about how u really feel and it isnt fair for anyone" he continues.

"Oh please bryce, you dont know shit" i roll my eyes before passing him. "So You're telling me that you aren't in love with Stephanie" i stop as my back faced him.

I open my mouth to say something before shaking my head.

"Come on Jaden. Be a man and just admit that you fell in love with steph" he chuckles.
"Its nun of youre business bryce, so mind youre own" i roll my eyes as i turned around.
"Yea but Steph is my bestest friend ever, And the way she looks at you. Is like how a millionaire looks at gold" he starts.

"Bryce i dont wanna talk about this" i sigh.

"Fine. dont. But dont think ignoring the situation is gonna make your feelings disappear. You love steph. and thats okay" he walks away leaving me.

—————————————————

Ok. so i decided id pist one more chapter since yall have been literally so nice and patient with it. Thankyou for 8k reads 2🥺 Love you guys and i hope you and youre families are doing good through this hard time🥺💞.