1.0

Jaden

"I dare you to give bryce a lap dance" My head snapped to steph. It angered me enough that the guys are letting her be half naked when shes high. All this attention from mads wasnt the same anymore. Not when im obsessed with the way steph makes me feel. The whole time The only thing keep me hard was steph giving bryce that dance. That should be me, Not Bryce.

Before I Knew it she was whispering something in bryces hear before she grabbed his hand and led him to the stairs. She kept her eyes locked on mine as my jaw clenched. I watched her turn her head and disappear down the hall. "Jaden whats wrong" mads looked up. "You're not hard" her eyes held hurt. "Uhm this is just awkward" i mumbled before looking around. "Lets go up stairs" I said nefore thinking it through.

SOMEWHAT MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️

steph

His lips molded into mine as I wrapped my legs around bryce. He kissed down from my lips to my neck.

"My sweet babygirl" Jadens voice broke into my head.

I feel bryce start to rub outside of my panties causing me to gasp. he pulled his pants down before pulling my panties to the side.

"your literally the most beautiful girl in the world" Jadens voice boomed throigh my head as flashbacks of the night and morning before started to invade my mind.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as bryce started thrusting into me. He had his head in my neck as i started to sob and sniffle at the memories.

he lifted his head and pulled out instantly, Sitting on the edge of the bed. "Steph, Whats wrong. Did i hurt you" bryce asked worriedly.

"N-no you didnt do anything wrong" i sniffled as more tears streamed down my face. "Talk to me about it" he smiled sincerely before pulling his boxers back up.

"It's honestly kind of long" I sniffled.

"we got all night"

—————————————

"So your telling me, that you and jaden have had these hidden desires basically" his eyes widened.

I nod my head before looking down. "Steph you do realize hes with mads" he gave me a sympathetic look. "Yes i c-completely realize that but its not my fault i'm starting to have these f-feelings and they just happen to be with one of b-best friends boy friends" my voice cracked.

"what happens when mads find out?" he gazed at me.

"I have no clue" i sigh

Theres a long pause before i finally speak up

" you wont tell anyone will you?" my eyes widen. "No steph, I wont make that my business but you're getting yourself into a toxic situation" he sighed through his words.

"Its not good for either of you to keep doing this" he set his hand on my knee in a comforting way.

"I k-know" I stuttered as another tear rolled down my face.

"Steph" he spoke causing me to look up

"This is gonna take you both down, Not even to mention how this will bring down mads" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as i felt a sob escape my lips.

"I never thought my best friend would be a home wrecker for someone she hates" he smiled jokingly.

"I should go talk to him" I rub my forehead in the middle of light giggles.