0.5

stephanie

steponmeofficial: I think ive had a bit to much to drink😏 #Totallygettingfuckedup

Fan1; YESSSSSS QUEENNNN😍

Fan2: FUCK MY LIFE UP😍

nessabarret; Get your ass out of that bathroom😌

"This is tana, My girl" Jake smiles, gesturing to the short blonde with nice boobs. "Hey Steph?" she questioned, smirking. "Yes" i smiled shyly, I could tell she was definitely flirting with me as She picked up my hand and kissed the back of it. "You girls wanna get some shots and go dance?" Jake smirks looking at us. I look over and see nessa completely occupied with josh and the rest of the guys passing a blunt around. looking around, My eyes catch jadens once again but this time, He instantly looks away and starts to plant kisses on mads.

my smile drops instantly before i turn my head back to jake and tana. "Ya know what" I smiled evily. "What" tana giggles. "Im done being this shy, uptight, quiet girl" i started while looking between jake and tana. "LETS GET FUCKED" I shouted with the music. "YESSSSS" tana shouted again causing everyone to shout and look at us with there own shares if 'Woooos' I look back and spot all my friends with wide eyes.

Jaden raises his eyebrow at me before mouthing a "What the fuck are you doing"

Jake starts pouring over 20 shots and sets 10 infront of each me and tana. People start to crowd around us while some chanted our names.

"first one to do 10 shots in under a minute wins" Jake raises his hand in the air as everyone counted down from 3.

{Die young by kesha}
"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young
We're gonna die young
We're gonna die young"
3

the crowd starts chanting the count down while the music played.

I looked over and seen all my friends looking suprised but starting To chant my name. Except Jaden, He just stood there shaking his head.

2

1

"Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild side
Like it's the last night of our lives (uh huh)
We'll keep dancing till we die
I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young"
the music bounced off my skin while i started downing 2 shots a time. I scrunch my nose a the foul taste