0.9

steph

I felt the car come to a complete stop Causing me to look up at the one and only sway house, The house ive been to maybe over a thousand times And suddenly I was nervous. Nervous to see Jaden for the first time around mads since we fucked. My heart raced as i was the last one to exit the car.

Once we entered my eyes instantly locked with Jadens causing him to quickly look away and turn his attention towards mads. He pecked her on the lips before embracing her in a  tight hug.

I looked down at my fingers before feeling a muscular arm wrap around my waist. "Hey steph" Bryce kisses me on the cheek causing me to smile instantly. "Whats wrong, You usually come in her with all your happy energy" He Chuckles before holding up a dime bag of weed. "Just not feeling myself today" I half smiled causing him to gesture to the group.

I walked over behind bryce and watched as he started to stick some weed into a bong. and filling the bottom with water.

"So what do yall say we play The sway superman" bryce smirked before pulling out a lighter. "How come i haven't heard of this game" I raised an eyebrow at bryce and the rest of the group. "Because we haven't played it in a long time" anthony chuckled as he laid his head on avanis shoulder. "The question is, Are you down for the challenge of the game" Kio smirks while looking at the other guys. "How do u play" I speak out of impulse.

"Well you have to hit it, Then You have to hold it in until everyone around the circle takes a hit and if you let out...." kio smirks over at anthony. "you have to either go for a dare or.." he starts. "Or lose an article of clothes of the the person who hit before you choice" Bryce scratched his neck before smirking.

'Honestly This could get out of hand, What if i do something im going to regret' I think to myself before looking up at Jaden to see him kissing mads neck. I shake my head before finally responding.

"Lets do it" I smirk as everyone looks up at me.

——————————————

"Rules are rules steph" Nessa giggles as I roll my eyes at my stupidness. I already felt high from holding it in so long causing me to randomly giggle while i stand up and slowly remove my tank top, leaving me in a bra and jean shorts.

"damn" bryce mumbles as everyones eyes me up and down. My eyes meet Jadens as I finally take off my shirt and throw it.

We pass a few more rounds and I find myself to have take off my shorts.

I watched as Jaden stared at my chest as he instantly coughed. "Jaden" kio caught him as he raised his hands in defense.

"Hey man i pick dare" He chuckled. "Okay i dare you to let mads suck you off in front of everyone" kio chuckled causing everyone to let there eyes widen.

Before i knew it mads was pulling jadens pants down and doing it. I felt my heart shatter to a million pieces as they did it.

"give me that" I snatched the bong from anthony I as switched on the LED lights.

*gag*

My head snapped over at them as i coughed instantly at the shocking sound.

"Steph, U need a dare" Anthony chuckled. "I dare you to Give bryce a lap dance to any song you want

I look over at bryce and catch him biting his lip and smirking.

"ok" my voice cracked quickly trying to think of a song.

{Pussy fairy bye jhené aiko}

I walk over to bryce and straddle him while gently sitting down and moving my hips to the music and run my hands through my hair.

Halfway through the song i get up and grab bryces hand as everyone cheers. I walk him up the stairs locking eyes with Jaden the whole time. He didnt even react to mads anymore while we stared at each other.

——————————————

Heyyyy guysssss🥺 hope u enjoy, THANKYOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 2K🥺🥺🥺