0.3

Stephanie

recap
" Closing my eyes i slowly started drifting into the comforting darkness

*Ding*

" Oh my fucking god" I yelled "

PRESENT

After about 5 good minutes of staring at my ceiling, I finally pick up the strength to pick up my phone.

Once i picked it up, I noticed it was just nessa and tapped on her message

Nessy💓 : Can I come over tomorrow?

Me : Ofc , Come whenever 🥺

Nessy💓 : I would come tonite but i have to go visit My sister while shes sick, But You left your charger at my house

Me: Ohhhh okayyy, And thats fine. Ill get it tomorrow

Nessy💓: Please dont be mad at me🥺

Me: Huh?

*knock knock*

I looked up into my hallway before getting up to go to the door.

I looked out my peep hole, making me step back and drop my phone.

"Its jaden" i mumble as my eyes widen.

I slowly grab the handle and open it, To be greeted with his light green orbs.

"hi" I look up at him. "uhm, nessa told me to bring you this" he stuck his hand out with my charger.

"o-oh thanks" my voice cracked as i stuck my hand on my charger.

pulling it away, It fell to the floor. I dropped down and felt my head bump on his as he tried to drop down to.

I looked up, meeting his eyes. His eyes went soft before his hand reached out and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"uhm  im sorry" he shook his head before picking up the charger and handing it to me. "Thankyou for the charger" I smiled, trying to close the door.

"Wait!" he shouted while pushing the door back open.

"What was wrong when we left the fair? " he questioned, "Nothing I just didnt feel good" I sighed.

"But you were crying, You never just break down like that" he looked down at me. "Like i said in the car, I needed to take out my contacts" i shot back with attitude. "Cut the bullshit. you dont even wear contacts!" he crossed his arms.

"Jaden just leave me alone" I turned around, walking to my couch.

He walked in and stood in-front of me.

"Now what's wrong" He stood in front of me.

"Its you. Its all you" I crossed my arms and leaned back.

"Whats all me" He tilt his head to the side. "You. You kissed me. Put this thought in my head and then told me that it meant nothing" my voice cracked causing me to bite my lip back.

he stood there dumbfounded, staring me into the eyes. "It doesn't even matter, your with my bestfriend" i scoffed before standing up and walking away from him.  "Your right. Im with mads. and Im happy with her, So stop trying to get in the middle of it" His eyes went cold. "Get out" i mumbled

"Just because We kissed, doesnt mean anything, i just wanted in your pants. thats all. You were just gonna be one of my conquests" he chuckled. "Get the fuck out" I shouted with tears before finally pushing him out and slamming the door.

I slid down the door and sobbed into my sweatshirt.

"I hate you jaden hossler" i whispered into my sweatshirt.

Jaden

" Your right. Im with mads. and Im happy with her, So stop trying to get in the middle of it" I scoffed at her.

"Get out" she mumbled.

"Just because We kissed, doesnt mean anything, i just wanted in your pants. thats all. You were just gonna be one of my conquests" I chuckled. "Get the fuck out" she shouted with tears running down her cheeks before pushing me out.

It broke my heart to see my little baby like that. But as much as Ive fallen for her. I cant be with her, Shes mads bestfriend. I like mads but definitely not as much as stephanie.

I pushed my back against the door before sliding down and rubbing my eyes.

"I Love you stephanie Hart" I mumbled into my hands.

—————————————————

Kind of short chapter but Whatevrrrr💓