1.2

Steph

My eyes peeled open at the booming music coming from downstairs. I sat up to the sound of crashing coming from the hall. I looked around noticed i wasnt with Jaden anymore, I was laying in the middle of nessas room.

I felt around for my phone before finding it under a blanket. I read the time to it already be 2 in the afternoon.

I yawn and connect nessa's charger to my phone before picking up my things and walking to the bathroom to start the shower.

——-

After washing myself, I step out and grab my tooth brush and applying toothpaste.

I wrapped the towel around my body and continued to brush my teeth.

I froze as the bathroom door slid open, revealing Jaden.

SENSITIVE MATURE CONTEXT AHEAD ⚠️ 🔴

"Jaden!! stop, theyre all downstairs " i whispered before attempting to shut the door. He pushed his hand out and opened it once again before closing it behind him.

"Anthony and avani are out back swimming, Bryce and griffin went to get food with dixie and addison and nessa and mads went to go grocery shopping" he smirked before pulling away the towel from me.

he instantly pushed my naked body against the counter, causing me to smile at him before smashing his lips to mine. I felt him smirk into the kiss as i grabbed his private area through his shorts.

"fuck jump" he tapped the back of my thighs as i obeyed so he sat me down on the bathroom sink.

My lips moved down to his jaw as i pulled his shirt up slightly, Making him pull it over his head before reconnecting our lips once again.

i fiddled with his short strings before finally untying them, please to find him naked underneath them.

He cupped my right boob before moving his mouth down to my core, leaving kisses all the way down.

He attached his lips to my slit ca using me to moan loudly. He pushed a finger in while his other hand slightly massaged my boob.

"Fuck Daddy" i smiled breathlessly as he moved his finger in and out and kept swirling his tongue around.

He came back up and smashed his lips onto mine as he pushed his length into me.

i ran my fingers at the root of his hair as i moaned through the sloppily kisses he was planting to me.

"Kiss" his eyes sparkled at me as he wouldnt let me move. I planting my lips to his causing him to smile brightly, Causing me to instantly return.

———————————

"Bitch you better get your ass ready with me" nessa exclaimed playfully before pulling me to the vanity seat to do my makeup.

She started applying simple makeup to me while mads threw a tube top,pants and jacket at me. I looked at the outfit in approval as nessa starts to do my hair. She curls it a little and then fluffs it, making it look like i barely tried.