Thank You! The End!

Hello! You made it! Thank you so much for reading this story. This is my 5th published story and my first published one about Loki.

I haven't added up the words yet (because I haven't even edited this yet, oops), but I bet this story is crazy long so kudos to you for making it through. (Editing Author here a few days later, this is seriously so long I'm dying.)

I love comments, and votes so please leave some! Comments are one of the best things to me.

Writing Marvel stories is a bit more difficult than I'm used to so I hope it was good and I also made up a lot of stuff (especially about the Thanos fight and the Infinity Stones).

I quite honestly have no clue what I'm writing next. I have many story ideas and there's like ten that I'm thinking about to be next because they're my current favorites, but I may change my mind. I guess we'll see lol.

There will probably not be a sequel (you never know though), but I am going to make a story of female Loki and Tony (Toni) in that alternate reality in Old Kroy with the Flerken and evil Doctor Strange so keep an eye out for that!

Many more stories to come and so many more adventures for us to go on together!

I hope you enjoyed and keep reading because this is only the beginning!

Peace out!

-Taboojinx <3

Approximately 46,900 words!