You cheat on him

Niall (Harry): You and Niall have been on the rocks lately and when the fight went to far one night Harry was there for you. Though that night you made a horrible mistake and cheated on Niall with Harry and you couldn't regret it more and Harry is making it worse. "Harry what we did was wrong and your making it worse trying to kiss me the time. What we did was a one night stand it was a mistake I was just mad at Niall." Harry looked at me wide-eyed. I turned round and saw Niall with an angry face and tears running down his face.

Liam (Zayn) "Liam doesn't treat you right Y/n!" "He treats me perfectly well thanks!" "Well just because you don't see it-" "What do you mean I don't see it?!" When he didn't say anything he just grabbed my face and kissed me. I don't know why I didn't pull back and I kissed back and I know Liam will be crushed. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!" Me and Zayn turned round shocked but we didn't dare to say anything.

Zayn (Niall) "Niall this has been going on for weeks I think we need to tell him!" "No no no no he will kill me and I mean kill me! We can't tell him Y/n I know for a fact it will just kill Zayn and I can't see him hurt!!" "Why can't you see me hurt?" We turned round as we jumped "Um Zayn you may hate me ad Niall but we have been seeing each other for a few weeks now." He just looked at us with disgust as walked out slamming the door behind him.

Harry (Liam): "C'mon Y/n just one kiss!!" "No Liam it was just a one time thing I can't keep hurting him like this!!" "Well Y/n you seemed to enjoy the kiss the other night!!" "Well Liam it was different!" "What do you mean different?!" "We were drunk ad because of that I kissed you and you decided to kiss back and it's probably the most stupidest thing we've ever done to be honest!!" "Look Y/n can we please kiss one last time and I swear it will be the last time and we will pretend nothing happened and we can just get along with our lives!?" "Fine one kiss!" When we were leaning in the last person we wanted to see and hear was here. "WHAT.THE .HELL.IS.THIS?!!" We didn't bother to turn round we weren't kissing anymore we just couldn't look him in the eye because we could imagine the hurt and anger in his eyes if we do.

Louis (Niall) "ALL WE ARE DOING IS FIGHTING LOUIS!!" "AND YOU THINK I WANT TO?! HERE WE ARE FIGHTING IN FORNT OF MY BEST MATE!!!" "Well I'm just going to go anyway!" "No Niall stay here with Y/n I'm going upstairs because I don't even want to look at her right now!!" And with that he was heading up the stairs. I sighed and plopped on the couch. "Niall I'm sorry toy had to hear and see that." "Don't be I know you and Louis have been in a rough patch lately." "Great I bet he tells you how much if a rubbish girlfriend I am right?!" "No he says how much of a great person you are and he couldn't ask for someone better and he is dying to say sorry but he is scared it's going to start another fight but sometimes as you may know it does lead to fighting but he does love you Y/n." "I know that Niall but sometimes it gets to much and sometimes I can't stand I-" The next thing that happened totally shocked me Niall's lips were on mine and I do to know why I kissed back but I just felt like a spark with kissing Niall. The kiss went on for a few more seconds when I felt like I got pushed back. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING Y/N!!?" "I'm sorry Louis!" "NO I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT GO BACK TO KISSING YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND YOU SLUT!!" "OK FINE I WILL!!" Then I grabbed Niall's face and kissed him. He kissed back and I heard Louis say "I guess we're over then!!" Then I heard the door slam when I was still kissing Niall.