He ignores you-Niall

"C'mon Luke and Lauren we bed to go to bed!" You had a fight with Niall a week ago and your still not on speaking terms. "But mum we are old enough to stay up!!" Lauren yelled. "Ok how about this you can watch T.V all night and go to sleep when you are tired?" They looked at each other and ran upstairs to their shared room. A few minutes later you heard the front door open. "Hi." You say softly when Niall came in. "Hmm." Then he went to the kitchen ad you followed him because you need to check on dinner. Niall sat at the table looking at you making dinner. After five minutes the dinner was ready you and the rest so you placed Niall's down on the table and headed upstairs to the kids room to give them their dinner. "Here you go guys enjoy." You kissed both of their heads and headed back downstairs to get your dinner. You got your dinner and headed to the living room. "Wait Y/n!" He was actually talking to you. "Why are you going to the living room why are you not eating with me?" "I thought you didn't want me to talk to you yet." "Y/n I know we had a fight but-" "Niall I said hi to you when you came in and to didn't acknowledge me!" "Well we weren't exactly on speaking terms were we?!!" I just sighed and went upstairs. "Goodnight guys!" "Night mum!" You went to your room and started crying. "Why are you crying Y/n?" "We almost got in another fight Niall and it's doing my head in." "I'm sorry!" "Yeah so am I!" "What are you sorry for?" "For fighting with you and ignoring you!" "Should be the one apologising for that?!" "Can we please start talking to each other again?" "Yeah to be honest I hated not talking to you." You giggled and cuddled into Niall happy that your not yelling at each other.