You hurt his feelings part 2

Well there you go, you started another fight. "Mum why couldn't I just keep my big mouth shut?!" "Don't feel bad Hun your were just looking out for your brother and you don't want him hurt." "But I did hurt him I just said why wouldn't someone cheat on him and now he hates me. And now your going to go out and I'm stuck here with him feeling guilty while he sits there hating me." "I'm sure he doesn't hate you Y/n he's just upset maybe you should go and talk to him." "If he can even look at me like he said I shouldn't do." You headed upstairs to Niall's room. When you chapped the door you heard his voice. "If your mum, dad Greg or even Theo and Denise you can come in but if you are Y/n go away because your not my sister anymore." You can't say that didn't hurt to hear that come from your brother. "I'm sorry Niall i take it back but you obviously don't want to be related to me anymore so I guess I'll see you around the house." You tried to hide the sadness in your voice but it's quite hard with tears streaming down your face. You headed downstairs back into the kitchen where your mum was. "Why are you crying?" That was Greg he must have not left yet. "Niall said I'm not his sister anymore." Everything went quiet. "I'm sure he didn't it." Your mum said trying to calm you down but it didn't work. "HE DID OR HE WOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT IM OBVIOUSLY THE WORST SISTER EVER NOW. ALL BECAUSE I SAID THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND SHOULD OF CHEATED ON HIM WHEN SHE DID BECAUSE I WAS WITH HAYLIE AND SHE SAW IT AS WELL BUT I GUESS THAT DOESNT MATTER NOW!! Because he wants nothing to do with me anymore." "I'm sorry." You turned round and saw Niall standing there but when he said sorry he had no emotion on his face so I don't care. "Wow can you care any less!?" No not really!" "Fine then if you don't want me to be your sister then your not my brother any more just Greg." "Ok fine it was nice knowing you!"