He ignores you- Zayn

You and your husband Zayn hasn't been seeing eye to eye lately and it's driving you crazy. When he comes home from work he just says hi to your three kids and he just walks past you and ignoring you all night. "Hey mum?" Your oldest son Jason yelled for you. "Yes sweetie?" "Can my friends stay the night?" "Yeah sure of course. But don't make too much noise since your dad has work tomorrow." He nodded and he and his friends went up to his room. But then Jason turned back round. "Mum I know that dad has been ignoring you lately but we all still love you. Me Bailey(girl) and Emma. Your the best mum anyone could ask for." You smiled and gave him a big hug. "Thanks Hun. Now go upstairs and I'll order you and your friends pizza." "YES!! Thanks mum. Love you!!" Then he ran upstairs. "Mummy?!" That was your youngest Emma "Yes sweetie?!" "Daddy wants to talk to you!" "Wait a second." "Wait mum before you go can my friends stay tomorrow since Jason's friends are tonight?" "Yeah sure it's Saturday tomorrow anyway and your dad won't be home till late so I guess so." "Thanks mum love you!" "Love you too. Right c'mon Emma time for bed." "Ok mummy." You headed up to Emma's room and tucked her in. "Night baby." You said then kissed her head. "Night mommy I love you." "Love you too cupcake." You headed out of her room and went to Jason's room. "The pizza should be here any minute the money is on the counter I'll see you in the morning." "Ok thanks mum. Goodnight, love you." "Love you too." When you got to your room Zayn was sitting on the bed. "Emma said you want to talk to me?" "I do. Look I'm sorry I have been ignoring you for the past few weeks it's just that work is stressing me out and I didn't want to take it out on you." "It's fine as long as your talking to me again." He smiled and cuddled into you all night.