You hit him part 2- Louis

I can't believe I just hit Louis for no reason. We promised each other we would never hurt one another and I just broke that promise. I know he hates me right now but I'm going to apologise and tell him the big news. As I went down stairs I heard snoring. I went to the living room and saw that Louis had fallen asleep. I smiled and went to the kitchen to make food. As I was half way through making it I heard a quiet "Hello." I turned round and saw Louis a very tired one actually. "I'm sorry." He just stared at me. "I know we promised each other we would never hurt one another and me being me I broke it. I understand that you hate me right now I would hate me too but I'm just finishing making your dinner and then I'll be out your hair for the rest of the night." He just nodded and sat down at the table. I sighed and went back to cooking. Once I made the dinner I gave it to him said I was sorry again and went to the living room. I sat on the couch and watched the T.V. "Are you not having anything?" "I already ate." "What's wrong?" "I'm sorry I hit you ok I know I keep saying it but it kills me inside knowing I caused you pain and being pregnant makes it harder to control your emotions." "Wait go back a few stops. Your pregnant?!" Your eyes nearly popped out of your head when you realised what you said. So you just nodded slowly. "OH MY GOD Y/N THIS IS GREAT!!" "Your not mad?" "Why would I be mad we are going to be a mum and dad." I smiled sighing in relief that he wasn't going mental. "I'm so glad your happy about this and again I'm sorry that I hurt you!" "Don't worry about it I just can't believe that I'm going to be a dad." "To a boy. I had the scan today!" "AHHHHHH IVE ALWAYS WANTED A BOY CAN WE PLEASE CALL HIM TOMMY TOMMO TOMLINSON?!!" "But Louis I'm not a Tomlinson?!" "YOU WILL BE IN THE FUTURE ILL MAKE SURE IF IT!!" That made me smile.