You think nobody loves you anymore- Louis Bsm

You and your sisters and 2 brothers were watching I'm a celebrity and it was the final. They were going to announce the winner but it said we will tell you after this break. We all groaned. "Right Y/n after this your going to bed!" "Louis it will only be 9 o'clock after this and it's Saturday!" "O don't care your going to bed after this." "Well why don't they have to go to bed?!" "Because I actually care about them." He whispered but I still heard him. "I HATE YOU, THANKS FOR SHOWING THAT YOU CARE FOR ME LOUIS. FOR ALL YOU KNOW TOMORROW I CAN GET HIT BY A CAR AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T CARE WOULD YOU?!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUST GO BACK ON TOUR AND DONT COME BACK. Because who's going to miss you anyway." After that it was really silent. So I stood up and went to my room were he wanted me. A few hours have past and it's now midnight and everyone is going to bed. I share a room with my twin Lottie but she's probably not talking to me after what I said to Louis. This happens quite a lot actually I argue with them then they pretend I'm a shadow. Lottie came in without even looking at me. When she lay down I said "Night." "Shut up and go to sleep!" I sighed and went "Tomorrow, tell Louis I'm sorry." "Wouldn't count on it love. Everyone in this house already wants you gone." I started crying silently after she said that. "I'm just going get a drink." I whispered. "Don't come back anytime soon." I crept down stairs but went out the front door really quietly. What's the point of staying where people don't love you and wants you to leave. I went to the park and sat on the bench. "This is going to be a long night." I said to myself. "The next morning" I didn't get any sleep at all last night it was scary and cold but I couldn't go back there no one wants me there. But this morning I decided to go back. When I got there I was about to open the door when Louis bet me to it. "WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?!!!" "The park." "All night? You told Lottie you were getting a drink!!" "WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ANYWAY LOUIS?!! LOTTIE TOLD ME LAST NIGHT THAT EVERYONE OF YOU WANT ME GONE AND I DID SO STOP PRETENDING YOU CARE WHEN I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU DONT!!" I barged through Louis and went upstairs. Lottie was sitting on her bed. "Oh back so soon?" i just ignored her and got a bag. "Where are you going?!!" "Away from you and the rest of them!" "Why?" "DONT YOU SEE LOTTIE NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME AND YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT THEY WANT ME GONE SO IM GRANTING THERE WISH!!!" I packed my bag and headed towards the front door. "No wait Y/n don't go. I'm sorry, we all love and care about you. Before you say we have a funny way of showing it we do though Y/n. Your the best sister ever. You always have a smile on your face and your so funny and we want you to stay. Right guys?!" They all agreed with Lottie. That made me smile. I walked to Lottie and gave her a hug. Then I walked up to Louis and gave him a ugh and said sorry for what you said last night. He forgave you and you all became a happy family.