He ignores you part 2 'Niall'

"No wait mum, I didn't mean that!" I had tears streaming down my face. "Y/n dear I think IT is best if you go back to the orphanage." She said with no emotion. "NO PLEASE YOUR THE BEST FAMILY I HAVE EVER HAD PLEASE DONT SEND ME BACK!!" "It's too late now I've made up my mind." Then she went in my room and began packing my clothes. Then Niall rushed in my room too and started taking the clothes out of my case. "NIALL STOP THAT YOUR NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND!!" "NO MUM STOP IT DO YOU KNOW SHE ALREADY THINKS OF YOU AS A MUM?!! She loves you mum and I know she says she want to go back but she was saying that out of anger because I've been ignoring her so don't send her back because I made her say it just let her stay because she already thinks of you as a mum!" Maura looked at me with a smile on her face. "Is it true?" "Yeah I do. Please don't send me back please your the first family to keep me this long because all there other children treated me wrong but they always blamed me and then one day they smashed something as I got the blame so I got put back to the orphanage. So thank you for coping with me for so long." Maura smile went even wider and she pulled me into a hug. Then a few minutes later Niall joined a hug then you became a real family.