He abuses you-Louis

Your boyfriend Louis is not the kindest person to be around with alone. He hits me when he is stressed angry or sad. But when there is people over he is a totally different person. He acts all kind to you when you can clearly see the hate in his eyes. You don't understand why he does this to you but you have never dared to tell anyone. He actually warned you not to tell anyone or he said he'll kill you. Like actually kill you. So Louis came home from the studio today and he looked angry when he came out of his car. So you ran upstairs to hide from him but you knew it's a big mistake to hide from him. "Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!" You were hiding in your wardrobe holding your breath a bit. "Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD IM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS!! I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY ANGER OUT OF!!!"you started to have tears streaming down my face. I heard his footsteps coming closer. You accidentally let out a sob. "Y/n I heard you. Where are you?!" You stayed silent but then your luck ruined when he opened the door with all his might. You screamed and tried to run but he grabbed your hair and pulled me back. "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME!!?" "No, no no." "YES YOU WERE WHY WERE YOU IN YOUR WARDROBE?!!!" "I was just putting the clothes away!" "STOP LYING!!!!" He flung you to the wall and slapped your face and punched you in the stomach. You collapsed to the ground and he started kicking you. "Louis please stop." "WHY?!!!" "Because I love you!?" "Oh do you know? It's just a shame I don't love you!!" Then he started hitting you again. You coughed up a little bit of blood and then everything went black. Part 2 soon.