Your adopted- Harry

"I know I'm adopted Harry but can you at least show some interest in me please." "No because your not my real sister so why should I care about you?!" "Do you know what fine do you want, hate me but just so you know my own brother treated me like this but I have another brother and he loved me so I'll just go live with him so bye!" When I was just about to walk upstairs I heard him say something. "Ok bye we won't miss you have a great time with my brother." "Yeah he's nice but once he gets a drink in him he isn't so nice lest just say." Then you carried on walking upstairs. "Oh hey sweetie." Your mum said. "Oh hey. Um don't be upset but do you and Harry's step-dad love me and really want me in this family?" She just stood there with tears starting to come down her face. "Of course we do why do you think that?!" "Harry wants me gone to my brother!" "What one, the brother who hates you or the one who hits you?" "Um the one who hates me." "HARRY?!!!!" All you heard was footsteps coming up the stairs. "What do you think playing at? Saying that she should go back to her brother!" "Because she doesn't belong here. She is just a shadow and I don't like her and I never have and I never will." "HARRY HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS YOU DO KNOW SHE TELLS HER FRIENDS ABOUT YOU!!?" "Where are your friends from?" "Glasgow." you whispered. "How do you keep in touch with them?" "I text them or phone them. They say it's rubbish without me at school and they miss me and everything has change." Harry looked down then looked back up at me. "Wait is your friends called Elizabeth and Georgie?" I nodded. "Wait here." A few minutes went by and he was back with something behind his back. "Now I know I said that you don't belong here and you might hate me now but I got you something that might make me not so bad." He stepped to the side and you got the biggest shock of your life stood there was Elizabeth and Georgie. You screamed and ran to them. "They found out you were adopted by us and they said when luckily they met me and they knew so they asked if they can see you. "Harry this is the best thing someone has ever done for me ever. I don't know what to say!" "I'm sorry for what I said to you." "It's fine this totally made up for it." Then you gave your friends a huge hug again.