Your adopted- Niall

"So what I'm thinking is that I take Theo on a day out?" "What about Y/n?" My mum asked Niall. "Mum I just want it to be me and Theo Y/n will just get in the way of things!" "But Theo loves Y/n his whole face lights up when he sees her!" My mum beamed. "MUM WILL YOU JUST DROP IT WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TO TELL Y/N THAT SHE IS ADOPTED?!!" I just stood at the door way shocked. "I-I-I-I'm adopted?!" They both turned around shocked not expecting me to be there. "Y/n you didn't hear any of that did you?!" "Well if I didn't hear niall I wouldn't of asked if I'm adopted would I?!" "Look Y/n we are sorry that we didn't tell you it's just that we were worried how you would have react." My supposed to be mum said to me. "Well if you really care about me you would have told me wouldn't you?!!" "HEY don't yell at mum like that!" Niall said. "Shouldn't have you said YOUR mum?!" Everything went quiet after that. "No wait mum I didn't mean-" "Just leave it Y/n, you said what you said I'm sorry I have been a terrible mother to you!" Then she walked away. "Are you happy with yourself now you have ruined every thing now. Just leave us alone Y/n!!" Then Niall went after my mum. I started to cry. "What have I done?!" And fell on the floor and cried thinking that I have ruined the perfect family.