You cant have kids

Harry: "Have you ever thought about having kids?" You froze, you haven't told him yet. "Um why do you ask?" "Just wondering, I think we can have them in the future!" "Well you can but I can't." you say sadly. "Why not?" "Because I can't have kids Harry." you say with tears coming out from your eyes. "We have been together for three years and your now just telling me this?!" "I didn't know you wanted kids with me Harry!!" "Well I don't anymore. I can't even look at you right now. I'm going out!" "What time will you be back?" "IM NOT COMING BACK!!!!" Then he walked out leaving you all alone to cry yourself too sleep.

Niall: "Maybe we can start having kids now since we have been together for four years and I have always wanted kids with you because I know you'll be a great mother!" Your smiled dropped a bit. This is the time to tell him your horrible news. "Niall I'm sorry but I can't make that happen." "What do you mean?" "I can't have kids!" "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!!" "I never thought you wanted kids with me!" "Of course I did for the minute I saw you I knew you were the one!" "Well I can't give you a baby!" "I KNOW AND NOW WE CANT HAVE THE FAMILY I WANT!!" Then he went upstairs.

Liam: "I have been thinking want to have kids?" "Em I can't?" "Why not?!" "I can't have kids. I'm sorry I didn't tell you!" "And you think that's going to make everything all right Y/n?!" "We she been together for three years!" "I know I want a baby too but I'm sorry I can't make it happen." "I need sometime to think." Liam said walking away. "Think about what?!" "Us, Y/n. Us."

Zayn: You and Zayn have been arguing for hours all because you just told him you can't have a baby. "WHY CANT YOU HUH!!? IM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO RAISE A CHILD WITH YOU?!!!" "Of course you are I just can't haw babies I found out when I was a teen when I didn't have my period!" "Do you know what I can't even look at you right now I'm going out and don't expect me back tonight!" "Are we over?" "I don't know if I don't come back tomorrow I guess we are!" Then he walked away leaving you too cry.

Louis: "I have always wanted a son!" "I know." "Do ever think about having kids?" You nodded a bit. "Maybe we should have kids?!" "Oh god, I should have told you." "Tell me what?!" "Louis I'm sorry but I can't have kids. Trust me I do but I'm sorry I can't give you what you want." He just say there looking at you. "I need some air." He got up and went outside. Though ten minutes have past and he hasn't came back yet. Your staring to think if he has left you.