You break up

Niall: "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!" "AND YOU THINK I HAVENT?!!" "Niall I'm done!" "With what?!" "US IM DONE WITH US. I think we should just end it!" "No no no that's not what I want to happen!" "Well Niall can you blame me? For the past two weeks we have been in each other's throats and I can't take it anymore. I'll get my stuff tomorrow. ill see you later." You kissed his cheek and went off to Louis and Harry's.

Harry: "Your cheating on me Y/n the proofs right here!!" "I'm not cheating and I never have never will!!" "Yeah keep telling yourself that Y/n!" "Harry I know what it's like to be cheated on its happened twice and I will never let anyone who I love so much go through that pain!" "Do you know what maybe we should just end it!!" "FINE MAYBE WE SHOULD SINCE YOU THINK IM USING YOU!!" Then you stormed outside and went to the park thinking where you were going to go.

Liam: "You were with her Liam I saw you!!" "So what she's my friend?!" "Yeah but you were holding her hand!" "IM NOT LISTENING TO THIS SO WHAT I HELD HER HAND BIG WHOOP?!!" "I can't be with you!" "What right now or relationship wise?!" "Relationship wise I think we should end it because god knows where this fight is going to end so I'll see you later." You headed out and went to head to Niall's.

Zayn: "Zayn you went out to the pub when you said you were at the studio!" "I went to the pub after the studio!!" You sighed and went upstairs. "WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!!" "I'm going upstairs Zayn chillax!" "Come here!!" "No I'm sick of fighting with you!!" Then something happened you did not expect. Zayn grabbed your hair and slapped you. "No wait Y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean it don't go!" "We are DONE!!" Then you ran out with Zayn calling out your name.

Louis: "It's our anniversary Louis and you just forgot?!!" "Yes I forgot I had the studio today remember?!" "I had to do a ton of things today and I still remembered!" "Well-" You cut him off "what would you have done if I forgot and you remembered you would be as angry as me wouldn't you!?!" "Yes I would but that's different!" "HOW IS IT DIFFERENT!!!?" "Because it is ok stop shouting!!" "Louis if you can't remember something that is the most important to me. I don't think I can be with you anymore!" "Are you breaking up with me!?" You could only nod. "I'll see you around Louis." You gave him one last hug as a kiss on the cheek and went to Liam's.