You dont want the baby but he does

.Harry: "There is a living human inside you and your planning on getting rid of it?!" "Harry we are not ready for a baby and we are only twenty!" "So?" "So I think it's best because I have to work and you have tour so we don't have time for a kid!" "What if I want to have a baby with you? What if I want to have a son or daughter with someone I love and I have already named our kids!" "What are you planning on calling them?" "Darcy if it's a girl and Luke if it's a boy!" You smiled at the thought of him imagining that he has kids with you. "So are you still planing on getting rid of the baby?" "No I'm keeping it for us." He smiled and ran up to you and gave you a massive bear hug.

Zayn: "YOU WERE GOING TO GET AN ABORTION AND YOU DIDNT THINK TO TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT?!!" "I didn't know you wanted a child. Your at the peak of your job." "I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!!" "I did tell you!!" "Just because I'm at the peak of my job doesn't mean i don't want a child!!" "Well Zayn have you ever thought about that I don't want a child right now?!" "Y/n we have been together for three years!" "AND THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE WHY?!!" "I WANT TO HAVE A CHILD WITH YOU SO IF YOU ABORT THAT BABY I WILL DIE! SINCE THE FIRST DAY I MET YOU I KNEW YOU WERE THE ONE TO BE MARRIED TO ME BE THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN!!" I just stood there shocked. "I always wanted children with you since the first time I met you Y/n actually I've actually thought about it a few times that we have a few children a boy and two girls but i don't think that's going to happen dice you don't want kids!" I nodded "Oh but Zayn I do!" his head snapped up. "What?!" "Yeah I want kids with you too but I just thought you weren't ready for kids." "Of course I do I love you." "I love you too."