He likes your twin more- Harry

"Harry why don't you hang out with me anymore?" I asked my older brother. "Because I don't want to. Now I'll see you later I'm going to get Haylie to go out!" I just stood there shocked. "WHY DONT YOU WANT TO BE SEEN WITH ME ANYMORE?!!!" "BECAUSE I LOVE HAYLIE MORE THAN YOU!!!" I just started crying and ran upstairs. "No wait Y/n I'm sorry I love you like as much as Haylie please don't hate me!!" "TOO LATE I ALREADY DO HATE YOU I WISH YOU WERE NEVER PART OF MY LIFE YOUR THE WORST BROTHER ANYONE COULD ASK FOR. SO GO ON THEN GO HAVE YOUR GREAT FAMILY PORTRAIT WITHOUT ME JUST LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!!!!" I heard him sob and cry he managed to choke out a sorry then I heard his foot steps going down stairs. A few minutes later Gemma came up. "Why did you say that to Harry?!" "He doesn't love me Gemma he said it to my face that he loved Haylie more!" "THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO CALL HIM THE WORST BROTHER EVER!!!" I looked at the ground and felt guilty. "You either fix this or don't talk to any of us for the rest of the night just like we used to do with you!" "Does anyone in this family care about me?!" "Of course we do it's just that when you say those things to people it hurts and it makes them feel worse about then selves Harry loves you Y/n and you need to open your eyes to see how much your words hurt Harry!" After that she went down stairs. Wow I'm actually the worst person ever right now saying that to my own brother and getting that talk from my sister I need to apologise but I don't think Harry wants to talk to me for the rest of the night though so I will just leave it for the night and apologise to him tomorrow. That night when we are all going to bed all I heard was Haylie saying. "I hope your happy Harry couldn't stop crying because of what you said. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't forgive you because I won't that's for sure." I didn't say anything but I did cry silently till it made me go to sleep.