Chapter 28

Love all of you!

Chapter 28

Emethyst's POV

"Haunter, use sludge bomb!" I hollered at Haunter. We were outside behind the Pokemon Center. Mallow offered to battle me, and we had been in the middle of it for a minute. I decided I'd let Froslass sit this one out, and give Haunter a shot. Haunter charged the sludge bomb, and threw it at her Steenee.

"Dodge it, Steenee! Use Magical Leaf!" Mallow yelled.

Steenee quickly moved out of the way, and began charging her attack

Steenee quickly moved out of the way, and began charging her attack. "Stee-nee!" She yelled. She circled her arms and made a glowing circle effect.

She then shot her attack directly at Haunter, which looked to be a bit like Razor Leaf

She then shot her attack directly at Haunter, which looked to be a bit like Razor Leaf. "Haunter, Dodge it! Use lick!"
Haunter then moved out of the way, and stuck his tongue out. He quickly floated over to Steenee, and licked her directly on her face. Steenee immediately fell over, paralyzed. I did a small little dance.

"Oh no, Steenee! Hang in there!" Mallow yelled, looking worried.

"Steenee is paralyzed!" I heard Rotom Dex exclaim.

"Alright, perfect!" I exclaimed. I was sure I had Mallow in this battle. "Haunter, finish it off with Sludge Bomb!" I yelled, and pointed at Steenee who laid on the ground helpless. I almost felt kind of bad, but at the same time I knew I had to train hard. I told Mallow I wasn't going to go easy on her, and she did tell me not to hold back.

Haunter's Sludge Bomb hit Steenee directly in her face. "Stee!!" Steenee exclaimed as if she were in pain, as I watched her face turn a little purple. Swirls then appeared in her eyes.

"Steenee is unable to battle! Which means the winner is Emethyst!" Kiawe exclaimed.

Mallow ran over to Steenee, and helped her up. "Good job, Steenee. You were amazing." She said, as she hugged her tight. "Now let's get you some antidote." She said, as she walked back to the Pokemon Center.

I then walked over to Haunter, and put my hand out to scratch his head. "Good job Haunter, that was a great-"

I was then cut off by Haunter pushing my hand away, and he now looked angry. He had never done this to me before. It startled me. If looks could kill, I would be a goner right now.