We Know Where You're Going, Mimikyu!

Love you guys! 1 Vote = 1 slap to the kid's face
Lmaoo just kidding. 😂 Only vote if you love the chapter.

Emethyst's POV

Pokeball clutched in my hand; Gengar and I flew in the air back to the dock. I knew the boat to Melemele Island had either already left, or was getting ready to set sail. I will admit, riding Gengar was something I had never experienced before. It was way better than probably riding a Rapidash. The sun was glaring in my eyes. I needed to invest in a pair of shades if I was going to be living here. I used my hand as a shade, as I looked around.

Gengar and I floated to the dock, to see the boat had set sail already. I looked ahead, and saw the boat up a little ways. I saw my dad at the back of the boat waving his arms, as well as the rest of my classmates.

"Alright Gengar, how fast can you float?" I asked him, as I looked down at him. Adrenaline began pumping through my veins, as I continued clutching the Pokeball close to my chest.

"Geng!" He exclaimed, as he took off full speed to the boat.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, still not used to the speed. My body went back, but I held on as tight as I could with my other hand. Gengar went full speed at the boat. This felt like something out of my dreams. I looked down at the running ocean, and saw a school of Luvdiscs swimming. I was amazed at how clear the water was, to where I could see straight down.

"When you see a Luvdisc, that's me telling you I love you

"When you see a Luvdisc, that's me telling you I love you." My mother's warm voice echoed in my head. I felt my heart warm up as well as my cheeks. I felt whole again. Now it was my turn to make someone else whole.

"I love you too, mom." I said quietly, as I looked down at the Luvdiscs. I then turned my attention to the boat, which was close now. I could see my dad and classmates getting bigger with every inch we got closer.

"Alright Gengar, land on the boat!" I exclaimed, as I had my sights on the bright white boat that was pretty much right underneath us. Gengar landed on the white boat, right in front of my classmates and my dad.

I hopped off of Gengar's back, with the Pokeball still in hand. Everyone then came running over to me.

"There you are! Did you catch it?!" My dad exclaimed.

"Emethyst, you made it!" Lillie exclaimed.

"Well, what happened?!" Kiawe exclaimed.

"Did you catch the Pokemon??" Ash asked.

Everyone was bombarding me with questions, so I just held out the Pokeball, and showed everyone. "I sure did." I said. Everyone looked down at the Pokeball with happiness.

I then threw the Pokeball. "Come on out, Mimikyu!" I exclaimed. I was so thrilled with my new catch.

"WAIT, MIMIKYU?!" Ash exclaimed, as if he were scared. "Pika pika?!" Pikachu also screamed right behind him, as if he were scared. Did I miss something?