...Are You Ready For It?

Love you all!

Chapter 54

Emethyst's POV

My dad, Ash, my Pokemon, Rotom Dex and I arrived at where I assumed was Kahuna Hala's. It was a place in Iki Town that was kind of in the middle of nothing, but jungle. I heard Pokemon cries of all sorts in the trees all around. The air was also very fresh, and every breath was calming me down just a little. Mimikyu sat perched up on my left shoulder as she always did, and Froslass and Gengar floated at my sides.

My heart was pounding in my chest, for I didn't really know what to expect. I didn't really know why I was so nervous; I just was. I guess because I didn't really know what was going to happen. Mimikyu cuddled up to my face to calm me down just as she had been doing, and it was working somewhat. "Thanks." I said to her, as I hugged her to my neck.

"Calm down, Emethyst." I said to myself, mentally. "Just relax." I thought.

"Nervous much?" My dad's voice said, which caused me to jump a little.

"No." I said, as I crossed my arms over each other. I knew I was a bad liar at this point, but I tried to keep my cool as much as possible. Mimikyu kept rubbing up against my face to try to get me to calm down.

When my dad and Ash were a little ahead of me, I stopped walking. I put my hand on my chest, and breathed for a second. Gengar and Froslass stopped when I did, and stood in front of me. They turned to face me.

"Geng?" Gengar said, as he looked down at me with his red eyes.

"Fros?" Froslass said.

I allowed a small smile at them. "Sorry guys, I am very nervous. I don't exactly know why, but I am." I said, as I looked off to the side. I still didn't know what to expect, and I guess that's what was scaring me a little. I took a few deep breaths of the fresh air around me, and tried to calm down.

Suddenly, I saw Froslass's and Gengar's eyes wander away from me, and look up at the trees behind me. I then heard rustling in the trees. "Huh?" I said, as I turned around. I looked up at the deep green trees, but I didn't hear the rustling anymore. I now felt like I was being watched. I looked around at my surroundings, but still didn't see anything. I soon brushed it off being a Pokemon playing around in the trees.

"Emethyst!" I heard my dad's voice call behind me.

I rolled my eyes, and took a deep breath. "I'm coming, I'm coming." I mumbled as I exhaled. I turned around, and was met with a new face.

He was a bigger old man

He was a bigger old man. He had gray, almost white hair. He wore a blue shirt with a yellow throw-over that looked to have hibiscus or another similar type of flower all over it.

"Ah, Emethyst!" The old man exclaimed. "It's so good to see you after all of these years!"

I felt my eyebrow raise in confusion. I felt the same way I did in the exact moment when I met Olivia for the first time. However, I smiled and tried to be polite. "Um, you too?" I said, smiling nervously.