|Explosion|

(OMG ALREADY 16 READS AND 7 COMMENTS?! THATS THE MOST IVE EVER GOTTEN! ILL BE UPDATING A LOT MORE THEN! OK ONTO THE STORY!)

(Y/N) and Cloud along with Barret and Jessie were in the elevator. They had left Biggs and Wedge behind. 'How much frickin longer..' (Y/N) thought tapping her foot slightly. Barret started yelling and bitching about the planet dying. "Get help." Cloud said plainly looking at he floor in (Y/N)'s direction. Barret got angry and walked closer to the two Ex-Soldiers. "We care less about the planet and more about the next five seconds. Save your yelling for after we blow this reactor up." (Y/N) said looking Barret straight in the eyes through his glasses, seeming to have no fear whatsoever. Barret grumbled and backed off as the elevator came to a stop and the doors open. Their were Shinra soldiers there already. "Jessie." Barret simply said and she nodded dodging the soldiers and going to the control panel. (Y/N), Cloud, and Barret started dealing with the soldiers when Barret started shooting up 'the hell-' (Y/N) thought then she looked up to see robots shooting at them. Barret took them out easily then  they started heading towards Jessie.

(Time skip to Mako storage because I'm lazy. Sorry)
They had made it, Mako storage. (Y/N) and Cloud followed Barret. He turned around and held the bomb out to Cloud, who looked at it then back up to Barret. "Let's see if your the man Tifa says you are." Barret said. "Never said I was, I'm only here to do the job you gave me." Cloud said bluntly, no enthusiasm in his voice at all. "Then do the damn job!" Barret said with a angered expression. Cloud sighed and grabbed the bomb, putting it on the stand and he looked to his side with a hand on his head. 'Crap..' (Y/N) walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. Cloud looked over at (Y/N). "You ok?" (Y/N) asked. "I'm fine." Cloud brushed off (Y/N)'s Hand and went to set the timer. Cloud hesitated and walked away from the bomb facing the door and reaching for his sword. "Why you traitorous little-" Barret started "Watch out!" (Y/N) Yelled moving out of the way as a robot in the shape of a scorpion landed in front of them.

"Cloud it's targeting you!" (Y/N) yelled at Cloud who was slashing at one of the robots legs. "I know! (Y/N) move!" Cloud yelled as the robot switched its target and went to shoot at (Y/N). They had been fighting for a while, they were almost finished fighting the robot. "It's almost there! One more hit! Cloud!" (Y/N) said backing off as Cloud nodded and used his lightning materia to fry the robot. It stumbled and ended up falling into the Mako. "Come on! The timer is goin!" Barret said as all three of them ran to the latter and climbed.

(Yet another time skip because IM LAZYYY and don't wanna spoil what happened to Jessie.)

"Cloud!" (Y/N) and Jessie both yelled as the bridge collapsed with Cloud on it. Lucky he had jumped and made his way up to where they were "Now that was cool!" Jessie said, Cloud didnt show any sign of happiness about the comment but (Y/N) could tell he was proud of himself. "Come on!" Wedge had yelled at the 3. Soon enough, through long fighting..they were out.

(594 words not bad. I'm sorry it's short I'll make a longer one prob today or tomorrow. I'm sorry if it seems rushed I really just wanted to get this to you guys as soon as possible sense I've been getting so much love on it! Also I k ow I'm skipping parts but I really don't wanna spoil too much for people who haven't seen the remake yet! Anyway leave feedback in the comments or Dm me! Thanks for all the love! Byeee!!)
(Edit: I CORRECTED THE MISTAKES I SAW IM SO SORRY!)