|Time to shine|

(I'm timeskiping this to when they meet that lady in the Kimono-)

"This is bullshit.." (Y/N) said annoyed
"Excuse me but who exactly do you think you are?" The female in the kimono asked while walking up to her. (Y/N) glared right into the ladies eyes, giving her a sinister look. "Back up." (Y/N) commands and Cloud elbowed her. "Stop." Cloud said quietly through slightly gritted teeth. "Hmph.." (Y/N) crossed her arms and looked away, obviously unhappy with this woman's presence, especially in front of Cloud. "If the girl has a problem we can sort it out here and now. I work to hard to have people walk out unsatisfied." The woman said. "How about walk in on the verge of throwing up at your poor since in fashion. This place looks like a strip club on another level." (Y/N) said her cold glare getting sharper by the second. "How dare you?! I WORKED HARD TO MAKE THIS PLACE PERFECT!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY WORK!!!" The lady yelled about to strike, (Y/N) grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, taking a knife she had in her pocket and putting it to her neck. "If you want to keep your life I recommend backing off and stop yelling at me. You have no control nor do you have the authority to give me or anyone else here commands, we can very well leave and never come back. Along with ruin your reputation, now..would you like to keep everything you hold dear? Or die a death that could have been avoided if you had just shut up?" (Y/N) asked in a very dark tone. "(Y/N). Outside. Now." Cloud said, taking the knife from her. She rolled her eyes and let go of the woman, walking outside with Cloud not far behind. "Are you gonna scold me? Again?" She asked crossing her arms. "Of course i am. Your going to get us both arrested (Y/N), she may not be the best person to work with but we have to manage." Cloud said, his eyes filled with slight worry but mostly annoyance. "I dont want to negotiate with that bitch Cloud! I already have a bad feeling about her! She's gonna make us do some crazy crap then we might end up in more trouble than we are now. I dont wanna risk it!" She said. "That's not the real reason you don't want to be around her..is it?" Cloud asked stepping close to her. He grabbed her hands and lightly rubbing his thumb over her knuckles. (Y/N) blushed softly and looked away. "(Y/N)..." Cloud said in a light tone. "I dont...I dont like the way she looks at you...I...I guess I'm just clingy...especially after you were gone...then Tifa left...i guess I'm just scared that you might leave again...and by leave i mean break up with me...I should stop being so clingy...i know it might just drive you away..." (Y/N) confessed, tearing up a small bit. "(Y/N) you know she would never catch my eye...I'm not going to leave you no matter what and thats a promise..I've never meet anyone who was as perfect as you are..and you know I'm a hard person to please. You being clingy is one of the things I love about you, and nothing..no one can take my eyes away from you...got it?" Cloud said lifting her chin to look her dead in the eyes. "Got it..thank you." She replied a smile slightly forming on her face. Cloud smiled which was a very rare thing and leaned in slowly, his eyes darting from her lips to her eyes. (Y/N)s eyes did the same thing, at this point they were just brushing each other's lips. Cloud had made the bold move and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed back passionately, she always had dreams of moments like these but never could ask..turns out Cloud was a huge softy when she was around him and they were alone. They both pulled back due to the need of air to breath. (Y/N) laughed slightly. "What's so funny?" Cloud asked forcing himself not to grin. "The fact that we both have such wild emotions it drives us to moments like this." She said laughing more. "Is that a bad thing?" Cloud asked a bit worried. "No no..." she said trailing off.

"I love it..."