|The family I never wanted|

"Wake up...open your eyes..."

"Come on little sister..."

I gasped for air, opening my eyes in shock. My body felt heavy, like someone was pushing all my guilt on me. What's going on....My eyes! I saw myself, my eyes...they had changed to the ones I despised so much...

they had changed to the ones I despised so much

(Idk I find them cool-)

"There they are...those eyes you were born with..." It was my mother....and Sephiroth...my older brother.

"Why can't you leave me alone."
I asked angered beyond limits, just seeing his stupid face makes my heart burn with rage.

"We miss you dear sister...you are the heart and soul of our family... So sad you went down the wrong path..."

"YOU MADE ME SET HIS TOWN ON FIRE! NOT TO MENTION HIS HOUSE!"
I screamed outraged that he thought the way they were going was the 'right path'. He hurt him, he killed his family, I could never forgive.

"But sweetheart...it was all for you. So you could see all the destruction you could cause.."

"Oh really?! FOR ME?! MORE LIKE YOU WANTED TO HAVE FUN AND HAVE ME TAKE THE BLAME FOR YOUR STUPID ACTIONS!"
I was so mad, I wanna kill them, make them feel the pain that they put me and him through..i didn't even know him...and they made me burn his hometown...I can't even look at him without feeling guilty...

"You'll understand someday that having a crush on the enemy is no good little sister"

"Piss off."
I simply said in a forceful tone.

Then..

I woke up in his arms.

"She's bleeding too much we need to get her medical help now!"
I heard a voice...and the rushing of running feet. Everything was blurry, my head was spinning, I felt like I was on drugs. "Come on can't we go any faster?!" I heard another voice...above my head...it sounded so worried. A horrible pain coursed through my body from my abdomen. I looked down to see something red on my hands, blood? I groaned looking up, I saw familiar spiked blond hair. But there was something off...he was...crying? Cloud crying? That's new... I thought. I slowly reached up with my mostly clean hand and wiped his tears with my thumb, it wasn't bloody so I didn't have to worry about getting it on his beautiful face. I smiled gently and closed my eyes, going into a hazed sleep. The last thing I heard was the voice of Cloud yelling my name..."(Y/N)!".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes once again, looking around me. I was in a room, with a bright window next to me. I blinked a few times, looking around the room, I spotted Cloud, in the corner of the room, his head down and his arms crossed, one of his legs propped up on the wall. I heard light snoring and I giggled, but it hurt. I groaned, placing a light hand over my lower abdomen. Cloud shivered a little, causing him to wake up. I looked over at him in a bit of shock. He gasped softly and basically ran to me, hugging me. I looked and felt super surprised, he's never hugged me before. I blushed but hugged back in a effort not to squeeze him. "Oh my god (y/n)...you scared me.." Cloud whispered, obviously choking back tears. "You think I'd die in you that easily?" I asked jokingly. He snickered..HE SNICKERED! Oh god we're all gonna die. "No...of course not." He responded, he let go of me, and just stared into my eyes. Then he kissed me, he slammed his lips into mine. "MPHF-" I made a noise in surprise, what the hells happening?! Was cloud strife, the cold and bitter cloud strife himself kissing me?! I felt like I was dreaming. And as it turns out...

I wasn't.

(THANKS FOR READING! I had so much fun with this one!)