|First rest..then its time|

(THIS CHAPTER IS SPICY. PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH NSFW THINGS IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE OVERALL STORY THANK YOU)
"We'll stop and rest at a inn before we go. It's only 300 Gil so it should be fine. Aerith your going to have to stay in a room by yourself. (Y/N) and I have some...personal things to talk about."
Cloud said walking into the inn.
'Ohhhh shit...'
(Y/N) thought, a bit scared due to already having an idea what he's gonna do. The slight lust in his eyes was visible, even if he was trying to hide it.
"Fine."
Aerith said, obviously not amused.
They all payed for their rooms then headed to them, Cloud and (Y/N) in one and Aerith in another.
"S-So...what did you wanna t-talk about."
(Y/N) said, taking her scythe and putting it in the corner of the room, her back facing Cloud.
"Turn around for me.." Cloud said, his voice slightly deeper and filled with longing.
"W-why?" She asked (again I'm so sorry for the guys and non-binarys reading this just change the gender im soooo sorry)
"Don't question me..."
Cloud said, grabbing her arm and forcing her to turn around.
"C-Cloud what are you-" (Y/N) said but got cut off by Cloud pressing his soft lips against hers.
The kiss was slightly rough but passionate at the same time, not fully covered by lust and longing.
After their lips parted, Cloud slowly moved to her neck, sending a shiver down her spine.
"C-Cloud w-what the.." (Y/N) started, but trailed off as he started to kiss and nibble her neck softly.
He pressed her against a wall, taking his sword and putting it off to the side.
He wrapped his arms around her waist, closing the gap between them and slowly grinding against her body.
"C-Cloud..~" (Y/N) moaned softly, all the touch was starting to get to her.
"From now on you will follow my commands...is that understood?" Cloud growled lowly in her ear
"O-ok..~" She replied and Cloud pinched her a bit.
"A-Ah! C-Cloud!"
"Is that understood..soldier?" Cloud growled
"Y-yes sir."
Cloud grinned and slowly ran his hand up her shirt, unhooking her bra and slipping it off her.
"Strip.~" Cloud said backing up.
She nodded and slowly took off her clothes to tease him.
"Good job~" Cloud praised, not fazed.
(Y/N) blushed hard as he took off his own gear and shirt, allowing his toned body to be shown.
"H-holy shit..." (Y/N) mumbled.
"Like what you see?" He asked and snapped his fingers, signaling for her to come over.
(Y/N) walked over and he pinned her to the bed, surprising her.
"Try and stay quiet~" Cloud said, running his hand down and started to rub her sensitive bud.
(Y/N)s breath hitched and she arched her back a bit, moaning softly.
Cloud used his other hand to grope and play with her breasts, kissing and sucking on the other.
(Y/N) covered her mouth to keep her moans silent, but Cloud made her put her hand down.
"Stay still~" Cloud commanded.
She held back a whine and moaned more, gripping the sheets. "Mm~"

(JUST BECAUSE YALL WANT THIS CHAPTER TO BE OUT SO BAD IM NOT GONNA MAKE THEM HAVE FULL BLOWN SEX YET-)