Broken hearted

(Y/N)s POV

"NO!" I screamed as Barret and Tifa dragged me back. I had tears falling from my eyes like streams. I couldn't just let him fall! He could have died! "LET ME GO! I CANT JUST LET HIM FALL!!" I thrashed and thrashed. I can't leave him! "(Y/N) THE PLACE IS GOING TO EXPLODE!" Tifa yelled at me. I continued to cry.

~time skip~

"NO NO NO!" I yelled. They were taking Tifa! I ran after her in that trailer. "GET BACK HERE YOU BASTERD!" I screamed grabbing my scythe and running. I went past the gate running, not noticing Cloud behind me. I continue to run but I eventually tripped and lost my footing. I screamed as I landed face first into some mud, my scythe sliding in front of me. I looked up and saw Tifa going away. "N-no..." I wimpered as tears flooded my eyes again. I've been crying for days...bearly getting any sleep at all. I felt a pair of familier hands grab me and pull me up, wrapping me in a big hug. I saw blond hair and smelt a all too familiar sent. I hugged them back. "Never scare me like that again..." I said griping on their shirt. "I won't.."

Clouds POV

She was there. She was angry but she was there. I got up and ran after her, I saw Tifa too. She had fell into mud. I finally caught up to her and pulled her into a hug, squeezing her like there was no tomorrow. "Never scare me like that again..." she said her voice weak like she's been crying for days. "I won't...I promise..." I responded. (Y/N)...beautiful and sweet (Y/N)...I let go of her only to pull her in and kiss her. She kissed back like I'd been gone forever. We broke apart and she inspected my face, staring into my eyes. She always found them beautiful, she said it reminds her of the ocean...so vast and deep..compleatly open but no one has fully traveled it all. I found her eyes beautiful too. She sighed as if she had been holding in pent up worry and sadness and just let it all out. I already knew she has to have been crying seeing her eyes and how red and puffy they were, and combined with the wraspiness and sound of her voice..it was worn out. "They took Tifa.. We need to go after her.." Sh e said, her voice getting weaker. "Got it. But for now don't talk..I can tell your voice hurts.." I said. She nods and looks over at Aerith then to me with a confused expression. "It's ok. She's only someone I met after I fell that's all." I said knowing she might have been thinking. We started running towards where Tifa had disappeared, I picked up (Y/N)s scythe and handed it to her. She smiled at me and grabbed it then we got serious and continued.

Aeriths POV (haha yep she watched them kiss hehe-)

I watched Cloud kiss the female, she was pretty I have to admit but it's obnoxious to kiss someone in front of another women! Cloud was really cute and it broke my heart to see them kiss, they're together... I thought with a heavy heart. They started running towards where the other girl named Tifa dissapeared to. We ended up in Sector 6. "Hey! Have you seen a girl named Tifa?" I asked the man who was apparently the head of the show. We got the information we needed and headed for where we needed to. The female Cloud had kissed gripped her throat, it was hurting her I could tell. "Hey, you alright?" I stopped her and Cloud stopped too. "Yeah just my voice..." She said her voice sounding worse. "Here." I handed her a potion. She smiled at me and drank it. "That will help." She nodded and we headed towards the very obvious temple. "No entering." one of the men said. "We need to see a girl that yout boss took." Cloud said. "No. Entering. If you want in you need to be picked for the Mrs. Corneo competition. " The man said.

"...the what?"

TO BE CONTINUED....