Chapter 3: What a cute Puppy!

"Your going on a date" Tori squealed, "Oh my god I'm so happy for you- my sister on a real date" Tori jumped up and down. "Oh my god what time is it- you need to get dress and dress dress not your stupid hill billy getup- you need makeup and your hair we need to actually do something with it- it's so dull" Tori ranted on. "I dress just fine" Danny muttered with a glare, but only a few minutes later Tori had called her royal salon and designer to makeover Danielle.

"I'm being forced on this date remember- I don't care how I look" Danielle spoke as the Daphne curled her hair. "I don't care it's your first date with a real boy" Tori spoke, "Stop that it's weird" Danielle spoke. "How do I look" Danielle spoke, Tori turned around her mouth dropped. "I love it" she smiled holding her hands together, "Great" Danielle muttered looking at herself in the mirror she did look pretty good for someone who always wore workout clothing.

"Now remember- just be you" Tori spoke, "Or maybe a little girlier" Tori added. Danielle rolled her eyes, "I'm not going to be anything- if anything I'm going to be annoying so he can leave me alone- why does he even want to do this- Hayden is like the type of guy to fall for a girl like- like Barbie" Danielle spoke. "I don't agree with you- I think he's a romantic guy underneath all that bad boy look" Tori spoke. A knock at the door sent Tori running to answer it, "She's ready" Tori spoke to whom I presume was Hayden, coming into his view Hayden's mouth almost dropped.

Hayden looked at Danielle, god she was gorgeous. He waited long and patiently for his mate and here she was so perfect and so real. He felt like the luckiest man on earth- he was going to tell her she was his mate and hopefully live as happy as his parents. "Your drooling" Tori giggled, Hayden wiped his face. "You ready" he spoke, "Yeah let's get this over with Mariano" she spoke.

"Where are we going" Danielle spoke as they drove away from the Academy. "It's a surprise" Hayden spoke as he parked the car in an empty parking lot. "You planning on killing me or something" Danielle spoke looking around at the forest, "I hope that's a joke" he spoke, "This way" he spoke leading the way, a huge waterfall came into view. "Wow- I've never seen a waterfall before" Danielle spoke. A small table was set in the distance, "It's a little old fashioned but I wanted it to be two of us" Hayden spoke, his comment had made Danielle feel warm inside.

"You sure know how to plan a date- I bet you take all the girls here" Danielle spoke, "I haven't actually and I may look like a player but I'm not" Hayden spoke. "Hayden it's fine- it's really none of my business what kind of guy you are" Danielle spoke truthfully, his eyes flashed a different emotion but he quickly shook it off.

"So Danielle Woods your half vampire and what about the other half" Hayden spoke- "Not sure myself" Danielle replied. "What do you mean" Hayden spoke, "I don't know anything about my birth, where I come from, my parents- nothing" Danielle spoke, people thought her past was a touchy subject but it really wasn't considering she knew nothing about it.

"Have you tried looking for answers" Hayden spoke suddenly finding new interest in his mate. "I have- the king and queen have but nothing even relative comes up" Danielle spoke. "Sorry to hear that" Hayden spoke, "It's not a big deal- I was fortunate enough to meet my adoptive parents and be a royal" Danielle smiled.

"Actually I brought you hear to tell you something" Hayden spoke- "Your my-" Hayden began to talk before a large white wolf jumped into the area. It stared at them for a minute before transforming, "Chase" Danielle spoke, "Danielle- Alpha" Chase spoke being formal.

"What are you doing here" Danielle spoke, "Letting my wolf out" Chase spoke. "Sorry to interrupt" he added noticing Hayden glaring at him. "No it's fine we were just having a friendly dinner" Danielle spoke, Chase laughed at the fact that she had just friend zoned his Alpha. "Shut up" he could hear Hayden through the pack line, "Leave" he commanded.

"I'll leave you two alone" he spoke turning back into his wolf he started to rub again. "So as I was saying" Hayden spoke, "Do you have a wolf to" Danielle spoke suddenly curious, "Of course I have a wolf" Hayden spoke, "Whats he like" Danielle spoke, "Why don't I show you" Hayden spoke standing from the table she watched as Hayden morphed into a giant black wolf, he had a patch of white on his right eye and tip of his ears.

"Oh my god- such a cute puppy" Danielle spoke petting Hayden, he growled not liking the puppy comment. But he had finally gotten her to smile at him, at least there was progress. "Oh Hey Danielle" two voices spoke, Danielle looked up to see Noah and Lucy, Hayden's friends. "Alpha" the both said in sync, Hayden turned back into a human. "What are you guys doing" Lucy spoke, "Hayden was showing me his puppy- I mean wolf" Danielle spoke, Hayden's jaw twitched. Noah tried hard to keep his laugher in, "We were just heading for a romantic stroll" Lucy spoke wrapping her arms around Noah.

"Why don't you join us" Danielle spoke pointing at the table, "Uh- I only made food for the two of us" Hayden spoke looking sternly at Noah, "We can share" Danielle spoke, "Okay" Lucy spoke joining Danielle at the table. "I'm going to kill you both" Hayden spoke to Noah, "Don't look at me I was going to have sex in the forest we both lost here" Noah spoke walking over to the girls.

"So how was your date" Tori spoke, "It was fine- Lucy and Noah joined us" Danielle spoke. "What- no- no- no you were supposed to be alone and cuddle and maybe get lucky" Tori spoke grinning. "Uh no" Danielle spoke ignoring her she looked up at the starry night sky.

"Did you ever look for answers" Hayden's voice clouded her mind. "All the time" Danielle murmured.