Chapter 22: Tori's Chance

"Danielle" Danielle opened her eyes, her surroundings were all groggy. "Where am I" she yawned, "The library, you fell asleep again" Tori sighed sitting down on the chair facing Danielle. "Your burning yourself out- intense training- full time studying and whatever this is" Tori spoke holding up the book she was reading.

"I'm researching Adonis- trying to figure out the under world" Danielle spoke. "You need a break" Tori spoke putting the book into her backpack she stood up, "Like lunch" Danielle spoke sighing, "No like moms making me go meet Bellamy's parents and your coming with me" Tori spoke, "I don't think that's a good idea" Danielle replied.

"You have to help me ditch this pretentious king" Tori spoke, "Ugh- find- we might as well bring Lucy" Danielle spoke, "Oh good idea" Tori spoke calling her.

"You know Bellamy's parents only invited us" Danielle spoke as they sat on Tori's private jet. "Lucy and I are kind of a package deal" Noah replied, "Same goes for us" Hayden added. Danielle rolled her eyes. When the plane landed Bellamy and his parents were waiting.

"Victoria it's so nice to finally meet you" His mother rushed forward, "I'm Ellie, my husband Theodore and well you know Bellamy" Ellie spoke. "You can call us mom and dad if you want" she added clearly excited. "Bellamy help them with their things we'll see you inside" Theodore spoke as they left, "I see you have all mended things- oh I thought you were four months pregnant- that was quick" Bellamy spoke to Lucy. "And I presume your not mad any more for Victoria sleeping with your boyfriend" Bellamy spoke to Danielle. "What" Hayden spoke, "I didn't sleep with Tori" He almost yelled, "Your pregnant" Noah spoke, "Oh relax it was a lie" Danielle spoke grabbing her bag she headed to the castle.

"Wow this place is nice" Lucy spoke, "Bellamy's parents are from an older generation of vampires- they hold a lot of traditions" Victoria explained, "Why do you think mom and dad chose Bellamy" Danielle questioned, "They didn't- I did" Bellamy spoke, "Why" Danielle questioned, "It's customary to marry another royal blood to keep our bloodline pure- I'm not solely into traditions but when I saw Victoria, she wasn't like the other royals- she was so eager to take the throne herself- it reminded me of myself" Bellamy spoke.

"Cute and smart" Lucy coughed, "We'll leave you two alone" Lucy spoke pushing Danielle out the door. "I thought we were sabotaging" Danielle spoke, "Yeah but how can she say no to that guy" Lucy almost yelled, "I believe you have a valid argument" Danielle laughed.

"I believe our mates need to stop talking about another guy" Noah spoke arms crossed. Hayden arched his eyebrow- "Maybe we need new mates- common Lucy there's probably a city of Bellamy's" Danielle winked. "Okay that's enough- common let's go exploring" Lucy spoke grabbing Noah.

"The kingdom is nice- older but still nice" Hayden spoke, "Danielle" Hayden spoke watching her stare into space. "Hmm" she spoke snapping back to reality, "You know you can tell me when things bother you" Hayden spoke, "Sorry I'm talking to Hydra- we need to strategize more ways to unlock more of my powers" Danielle spoke.

"What have you learnt so far" Hayden spoke, "I can make fire a lot easier now- Hydra says my power comes from the sun- some ancient flame" Danielle spoke. "You know your powers are an extension of who your are- this isn't like training Daniel- it's supposed to be natural" Hayden spoke turning into his wolf he looked up at Danielle.

"God I hate that you always make sense" Danielle groaned. "I'll be back I need to do something" Danielle spoke, closing her eyes she felt Hydra take over and just like that she had transformed. "I see it now" Hydra spoke. "See what" Danielle questioned, "why fate put you together- he's your light and your let's face it lost at sea" Hydra chuckled.

"I suppose your right" Danielle replied, standing on a large mountain Danielle over looked the serene valley, breathing in she began to form fire in a more natural way, "That's it Danielle" Hydra spoke. Thinking about her home, Victoria, her new friends Lucy and Noah, Selina and Hayden she had so much more than she could ever imagine. Her fire grew bigger until her entire body became engulfed with it, the tips of her hair burned with a new passion.

Shooting into the sky she smiled, "You did well Danielle" Hydra spoke from within. "This whole time I just needed to believe in myself" Danielle replied.

"There you are- your supposed to be helping me" Tori yelled as Danielle transformed back into a human. "This is going to sound crazy but I like Bellamy- I think he's perfect for you" Danielle replied, Tori glared at her. "Don't look at me- you forced Hayden into me to" Danielle glared back. "He's your soul mate" Tori replied, "So who's to say Bellamy isn't yours- he seems to really like you" Danielle spoke.

"Fine- he gets one chance" Tori spoke, "Now come on apparently there's a party tonight for me" Tori spoke. "Great" Danielle rolled her eyes following Tori.

"Wow you look" Bellamy spoke entering Tori's room. "What did you do to my friends- why do they like you so much" Tori spoke. "Maybe it's my charm" Bellamy smiled. "Or your humour" Tori retorted, Bellamy frowned. "Let's head down" Bellamy spoke, following after him Tori was led to a grand hall.

"These are my family members from across the country" Bellamy spoke as they walked around greeting people of the vampire clan. "Your fiancé is so beautiful little Bellamy" his grandmother spoke, "She is" Bellamy smiled, the old women took her hand. "My little boy has never followed the rules- but he was adamant on marrying you" His grandmother spoke, Tori blushed.

"Would you like a drink" Bellamy spoke, Tori took the glass. They were alone in the gardens, "So why did you accept this proposal Anyways- besides the fact that I'm similar to you in terms of personal preferences" Tori spoke. "I'm not sure- I just feel a connection to you- it may not be how Hayden feels about Danielle or Lucy and Noah but I just feel like you were meant for me" Bellamy spoke. Tori sighed, "Damn your smooth" She chuckled.

"Is that a yes- you'll give me a chance" Bellamy smiled. "Sure- one chance" Tori replied.