Chapter 18: Selina

"She's not back yet" Hayden spoke, Lucy shook her head. Sighing he took his phone out dialling Danielle's mother- "Hey mom I was just worried about Danielle- is she there by chance" Hayden spoke formally, Lucy physically cringed, "You haven't seen her" Hayden spoke his eyes becoming dark as Lucy huddled back. "Speak" Hayden growled, "I can explain" Lucy spoke, "Where is she" Hayden spoke, suddenly a sharp pain struck his heart. 

"Hayden what's wrong" Lucy spoke. "Where is she" He demanded holding his chest, Lucy explained what Danielle was doing, cursing he took off to find her.

"Hydra" Danielle spoke trying to avoid the crowds of souls, "Danny leave" Selina spoke, "Whats that" Danielle spoke looking into the distance a reaper like thing floated in the sky. "The piper" Hydra spoke, "Tell me what to do" Danielle spoke. "Selina has to forgive herself" Hydra spoke, "Selina forgive yourself" Danielle spoke. "You don't understand Danny- it was my fault- he asked to marry me in return for not having mom and I said no" Selina spoke, "That's not your fault Selina- the guy was a creep" Danielle urged as the reaper grew closer. "Listen to me Selina I want you in my life- if you can't forgive yourself for you forgive yourself for me" Danielle cried the tears spilling from her eyes. There was silence and suddenly a huge ball of light emitted from the well- a glowing ball rose and shot into the sky. "Let's go- she's returning to her body" Hydra spoke, "Thank god" Danielle spoke closing her eyes she was stopped by the sudden grasp of a hand, looking up she met eye to eye with the piper. "Stay with me" it smiled.

"What's going on- she's getting colder" Tori spoke hugging Danielle, the sudden splash of water from the lake scared her but than a woman emerged. "Danny" she spoke running closer she was drenched, "I'm Selina" Selina spoke as Tori held Danielle guarded. 

"What's going on here" Hayden's voice boomed, "Why isn't she waking up- your back- where is she" Tori yelled, Selina called for Danielle.

"What's that voice" Danielle mumbled, "it's nothing- just follow me I'll take you to your parents- don't you want to finally meet them" The piper spoke, "I do" Danielle spoke falling deeper. "The piper has her" Selina spoke shaking Danielle she yells for her to wake up, "Shes dying" Tori spoke, tears spilling fro her eyes. Hayden grabbed her, "No- no listen to me" Hayden yelled, "You can't leave me Danny- you promised" Hayden yelled. "I won't let you leave me" Hayden growled biting her neck his eyes turned red, "You can't leave me" Hayden's voice filled her head and suddenly she had woken up, pushing the piper off her she ran back to the light and into the darkness.

Gasping for air she coughed. "Danny" Tori cried, Hayden held held her still wouldn't let anyone get near her, He had almost lost her.

"Selina" Danielle mumbled, "I'm right here" Selina spoke taking her hands. "Good" Danielle spoke before passing out. "Hayden" Tori spoke, his eyes were black as he tried to calm himself down. "We should move her" Lucy spoke, after what felt like an hour of silence Hayden finally stood up carrying her he left for his castle.

"Her vitals are good- she simply used up to much of her magic" the doctor spoke, "How could you let her do something so stupid" Hayden yelled making Tori and Lucy flinch. "Blame me- she came looking for me" A voice spoke Hayden turned to find an older looking version of Danielle, sighing he rubbed his head. "Get Miss. Woods a room and some clothes" He spoke to one of his men. "Thank you" Selina spoke, "And please call me Selina- I hear we're going to be family" Selina spoke, Hayden nodded.

Danielle groaned, focusing her vision she was staring at Hayden's ceiling. "Are you alright- you've been sleeping for a day" Hayden spoke, his voice sounded cold. "Are you mad" Danielle spoke still not having the courage to look at him. "I almost lost you- I'm more than mad" He spoke. "I knew you would save me" Danielle spoke, "So than why wasn't informed of this stupid decision" Hayden growled, "Because I knew you would say no" Danielle spoke.

"I'm sorry I couldn't leave her there- would you leave me there" Danielle defended. "That's not fair- I almost lost you" Hayden growled, pacing the room his eyes were dark, he looked tired and his facial hair was stubbed across his chin. "Were you waiting for me to wake up" Danielle spoke, "Of course I was" Hayden replied, Danielle blushed, no matter what Hayden seemed to always surprise her in a romantic way. "Danny" Tori's voice suddenly filled the room, running to the bed she hugged her tightly. "I was so worried- mom and dad were so worried" She spoke, "I'm okay" Danielle spoke hugging her. "Selina" Danielle spoke.

"Right here" Another voice spoke, She looks just like Danielle. "Hi" Danielle spoke suddenly shy, she didn't know what to do. "Hi" Selina chuckled, walking over to the bed. "Your so brave Danny- I always knew you would be" She spoke. "I'm glad I got you back" Danielle spoke tears falling from her eyes, for the first time ever she had actually found a fragment of her life. "Don't cry Danny" Selina smiled, "These are tears of happiness" Danielle laughed wiping her face. "Well we'll leave you two alone to get cleaned up and eat something- Hayden she's awake now please eat something" Tori spoke leaving with Selina.

"You didn't eat anything" Danielle spoke, she had showered and changed. "No I was to worried" Hayden spoke, "I'm sorry" Danielle spoke. "You keep doing reckless things Danielle" Hayden spoke. "I know but I need to bring my people back" Danielle spoke. "And I will help you- but in a way that I don't lose you" Hayden spoke. "I put a mark on you- it's stronger than the one I gave you- if you ever decide to do something stupid ever again it will warn me" Hayden spoke. Danielle placed her hand on her mark- "That's not fair" she mumbled, "I've given you enough chances to not be reckless- the mark comes off when you start trusting me better" Hayden spoke.