Chapter 10: Dating or Marriage

"So basically the city we found was Valeria- and your some how connected it" Tori spoke. "Danny you have to be the lost princess- that woman in the painting looked just like you" Lucy spoke, according to the book Danielle found in Haydens fathers office the entire kingdom vanished and it will one day rise again when the lost princess finds her way home.

"That's crazy" Danielle spoke, "Is it- you have no idea where you came from- you have a mysterious birth mark in the same image of the Royal Crest" Lucy spoke holding up the book revealing the flame with a D.

"You don't know that's a royal crest" Danielle argues, "It looks like one" Tori spoke. "You think I'm the lost princess to" Danielle spoke. "I think there's a pretty good chance you are" Tori spoke. "Why don't you just ask Hayden's father" Lucy spoke, "I don't know- something just doesn't feel right you know- he tells you guys never to go into that forest even though there was no actual danger why would he do that" Danielle spoke, "You think he was involved" Tori questioned, "I think he knows why they declared nobody was allowed into that woods" Danielle spoke.

"So ask Hayden, Danny he is your mate" Lucy spoke, "Does that give me some kind of bonus" Danielle spoke, Lucy laughed. "He'll basically do anything for you" Lucy spoke, "Oh thats so unfair I want a mate" Tori huffed. "Danny darling Hayden is here to see you" her mother spoke interrupting the three of them. "Tell him I'm not here" Danny spoke, She wasn't ready to see him. "I can hear you" Hayden spoke standing beside her mother.

"We'll give you two a minute- come girls I have tea and sandwiches" The queen ushered Tori and Lucy. Hayden closed the doors, "How have you been" Hayden spoke, "Good" Danielle spoke, her heart hammered in her chest, she was so nervous. "Valeria" Hayden spoke looking down at the books that were left open, "Homework" Danny spoke quickly, "I thought you handed in that paper" Hayden spoke, "I did- I was just intrigued with the history" Danielle shrugged, Hayden knew she was lying.

"I missed you" Hayden spoke closing the distance between them he hugged her. Danielle's heart skipped a beat, "I'm still mad at you" Danielle spoke pulling away, "I know- I'm sorry" Hayden spoke once again. "I know that you think we're to different for each other but I think we could work- your my soulmate Danielle and I really want you" Hayden spoke, Danielle groaned what was this man doing to her. "Fine we can start with being friends" Danielle spoke, "Girlfriend and boyfriend" Hayden countered irritated she had disregarded him again, "Courting" Danielle spoke, "Courting how old are you- take my offer or I finish the mating process whether you like it or not" Hayden glared.

"I've never had a boyfriend" Danielle huffed, "I know- I love that fact" Hayden smiled. "Fine- I'll be your girlfriend" Danielle replied. "Good" Hayden smiled. "Did you guys reconcile" Danielle's mother spoke looking at the two approaching the table. "Yes we did your majesty" Hayden spoke, "Oh darling just call me mom" Serena spoke, "Of course" Hayden smiled taking a seat, "So when's the wedding date" Lucy spoke, "Actually we decided to date first" Danielle spoke, everyone began to laugh. "Oh your serious- darling your his mate- eventually your going to be the queen" Serena spoke to her daughter. "That's what I said" Hayden muttered, "Especially with this guy he has no patience- I say you guys will be married within the month" Lucy chuckled. "Well he's going to have to be patient because I don't know anything about him" Danielle glared at her family.

"It's alright Danny- I support you- romance isn't your field" Tori smiled, Danielle smiled back. "I want grand babies damn it" Serena yelled, "Mom" Danielle faced palmed her cheeks a bright red, "She didn't mean that" Danielle spoke, "It's alright mom- I hope to be settled with Danielle having lots of children soon" Hayden spoke, "Oh my god" Danielle mumbled sinking deeper into her chair.

"I'll see you back at the academy" Hayden spoke, Danielle nodded, tracing his fingers over his mark on her neck he felt a sense of pride that this beautiful girl was going to be his, leaning down he kissed her. A kiss that was meant to be just a quick kiss quickly escalated to a passionate one. Hayden picked Danielle up wrapping her legs around his waist she could feel herself getting lost in just a kiss.

"Uh hum" A voice cleared their throat, "Can't you see I'm busy" Hayden glared looking at Lucy, "I haven't seen Noah in two day can we go now" Lucy spoke. "Bye" Hayden smiled kissing Danielle once again, the jet took off heading into the clouds. "Bye" Danielle mumbled. "Why are you playing hard to get- you like him I know you do" Tori spoke, "I saw that kiss" Tori added. "I admit there's something there with Hayden but I just don't want to rush into something that I don't know anything about" Danielle huffed, "But he's so head over heels in love with you" Tori spoke falling back on Danny's bed.

"Okay that's enough of Hayden, Lucy is going to meet us in a few hours at the forest" Danielle spoke grabbing her backpack they prepared for yet another midnight mission. "I feel like a spy" Tori spoke zipping up her latex bodysuits, it was designed to camouflage in the night so that they could move around easier without being detected.

"This time I'm going to find out more about my origin" Danielle spoke looking back at Tori. "I think we finally found where you came from" Tori spoke. "I hope so" Danielle smiled.