Chapter 19: Enter Adonis

"Hayden is still mad at you" Tori spoke, Danielle nodded. "He has a close eye on me- I don't know what to say because I almost died" Danny sighed. "How are things with Selina" Tori enquired changing the subject. "Good- weird- I don't know I'm so excited to finally meet her but it's different- I've known you my whole life practically- were sisters- we laugh, we talk, we fight and make up and the bond we have feels so natural" Danielle spoke.

"I get that- you won't have that with Selina right away but I'm sure you'll find your own bond" Tori spoke, "Since when did you become so wise" Danielle chuckled, "I am going to be Queen one day" Tori smiled. "Okay everyone, today we're here to welcome a new professor- everyone please welcome professor Woods of the history department" the dean spoke. Tori lifted her eyebrow in Danielle's direction, Danielle shrugged confused as well.

"I didn't know you wanted to be a professor" Danielle spoke to her sister after the seminar. "It was Hayden's idea- he suggested I get out and teach my abilities to the next generation of supernaturals- especially you- plus this will give us some time to spend with each other" Selina spoke. "That sounds nice" Danielle smiled. "Miss. woods- I'll give you a tour" a teacher spoke intervening. "I'll see you later Danny" Selina spoke.

Running around the field Danielle panted as sweat dripped from her body. "How is my wife to be" a strange voice spoke, shocked Danielle turned to find Phoenix - he hadn't shown himself since the lake of dreams. "I thought you were dead" Danielle scoffed, "I wasn't strong enough to form a human body- luckily I have friends on the other side" Phoenix smiled, "Why are you here" Danielle spoke, "I wanted to check in on you- see if your still willing to be my bride or were going to have to do this the hard way" Phoenix spoke.

"Nope my answer is still the same" Danielle spoke, Phoenix looked at her with distaste.

"You failed yet again- no wonder father hated you" Adonis spoke, standing from his throne Phoenix looked to his feet. "I didn't think she would find the lake of dreams- it was the stupid wolf" Phoenix spat.

"I'll fix it" Phoenix yelled, "No- father entrusted you with guarding that dragon- you screwed up- I'll fix this- by ending the wenches life" Adonis spoke.

"Are you really going to let Adonis kill the girl master" his trusted crow spoke. "No- I intend to have her- use her power to kill Adonis- make them all pay for killing my mother and shunning me" Phoenix spoke.

"I'll change your mind" Phoenix spoke disappearing, standing at the top of the Academy he mesmerized the idea of being a normal student. His eyes caught a woman, "That can't be" He mumbled, "Selina" he spoke with shock, sitting on the roof he smiled.

"I see Danielle has brought you back to life" Phoenix spoke, Selina turned to find him. "I see you escaped your fathers curse" Selina replied giving him a distant look. "Danielle looks just like you" Phoenix spoke, "Is that why you want to marry her" Selina smiled, "I want power" Phoenix spoke, "Is that so" Selina replied. "Adonis is coming for her- he won't be pleased your back to" Phoenix spoke. "She has a lot to learn- Adonis is no match for Danielle" Selina replied walking away.

"Pyro's son found you" Tori spoke, Danielle nodded looking up to Hayden's castle she sighed. "I'm going to find Lucy" Tori spoke walking away, "I hate you" Danielle glared noticing Hayden walking towards them. "You haven't been to class" Danielle spoke, "My coronation is soon- I need to prepare" Hayden spoke. Stopping Hayden backed Danielle into the wall, "What are you doing" Danielle spoke, "I missed you" Hayden mumbled kissing her passionately. Danielle wrapped her arms around him, picking her up he wrapped her legs around his waist. Kissing him back she felt like their clothes were all of a sudden restricting.

"Alpha" a voice called, cursing under his breath he sighed releasing Danielle. "Yes Noah" He spoke turning around. "Your father is waiting for you" He smiled giving him a devilish look. "Thank you" Hayden glared, "Yes dad" Hayden spoke, "Oh good you brought Danielle" The king spoke. "What's going on" Hayden spoke. "Your coronation is next week- Danielle as future queen you will need to be prepared to stand by Hayden's side" The king spoke. "Prepare how" Danielle spoke, "Lucy is going to be giving you some lessons- not anything major just yet but enough to get you through the coronation" The king spoke. Oh good more things to your list of things to do Danielle couldn't help but think.

"Danielle" Hayden spoke, snapping out of thought Danielle looked to Hayden. "What's wrong" He spoke, "Nothing" Danielle spoke, "You haven't touched your dinner" Hayden spoke, "Do you think I'd make a good queen- like are you sure it's me" Danielle blurted out. Hayden smiled, "I think your going to make a great queen- running a kingdom is all about selflessness and you almost gave your life for your sister- you've put your life on the line by being Tori's body guard" Hayden spoke. "Okay but what about queen stuff like charity events and sit down lunch's" Danielle spoke, "It's not exactly tackling someone down or killing someone but I'm sure you'll find a balance" Hayden spoke.

"God you sound so old- like something my dad might say" Danielle rolled her eyes. "I just feel like I don't fit in" Danielle mumbled, "I'm a half dragon- half vampire lost princess mated to a werewolf King" Danielle added. "Okay but I made you fall in love with me" Hayden smiled, "Without using the mate bond to much" Hayden added. "Oh please- if you weren't going to be king I'd be long gone" Danielle teased. "Well than I guess it's good thing I'm going to be the king" Hayden growled.

"Are you two done making babies" A voice chimed, "Come in" Hayden spoke, "Oh good your just eating dinner- I was expecting clothes everywhere- Noah said you guys were practically doing it in the hallway" Tori spoke. "That's not true" Danielle blushed, "We should get back to the Academy" Tori spoke, Danielle nodded.

"I'll see you at the coronation" Hayden spoke kissing Danielle- groaning. "And right after it we need to make for all this time apart" Hayden chuckled.