Chapter 13: I forgive you

"Hayden there's someone here to see you" his mother spoke, stepping aside Danielle awkwardly entered the room. "I'll leave you two alone, Danielle stay for dinner" his mother smiled. Standing before Hayden he looked like a mess- he looked tired and his mother had mentioned he wasn't eating properly. "I heard you went back to school" Hayden spoke, Danielle nodded. "I heard your not eating" Danny mumbled, "My mate hates me I'm not exactly feeling great" Hayden replied rubbing his head he stood up. "I thought about what you said- tell me where it is" Danielle spoke.

"I have conditions" Hayden spoke, "And what is that" Danielle spoke. "You have to take me with you" Hayden spoke, "I beg your pardon" Danielle spoke, "Pyro's grave is in another realm- you can cross the universe but you have to take me with you- I can help you navigate the realms" Hayden spoke, Danielle pouted her lips. "Fine" Danielle spoke.

"Second condition- you have to forgive me I didn't know those things happened and I'll do everything in my power to make it right" Hayden spoke. Danielle bit her lips, truth be told she didn't blame Hayden for his grandfather's ignorance and she was brought up in a political home, Pyro had tricked the wolves into believing we would uprise them. "Fine" Danielle spoke, Hayden smiled walking to Danielle he grabbed her hand pulling her into a hug his wolf needed comfort.

"When do we leave" Danielle spoke, "Tomorrow" Hayden spoke, "I haven't slept much- one more thing your sleeping here tonight" Hayden spoke, "I haven't agreed to that" Danielle glared. "Do you want the answers or not" Hayden smirked, "I'm sure it's wrong to blackmail your mate" Danielle spoke. "Because I marked you I feel your emotions inside me, were like one person- all your anger- sadness- betrayal, I feel it all" Hayden spoke tilting her chin up he kissed her. Backing her into the door they fought for dominance bring her legs up he wrapped them around his waist hiking her dress up even more she could feel something harden on her panties. "Hayden" she moaned. Losing all reason Hayden carried her to his room, connecting his office to his bedroom was the best thing he ever did.

Placing her gently on the bed he removed his clothes before devouring her lips again, ripping the dress she was wearing, "Hayden wait" She mumbled with a blush, "I promise I'll be gentle" He whispered pulling the covers over them he made love to her.

"You said you were going to be gentle" Danielle mumbled, her body ached. Hayden chuckled kissing her shoulder, "I couldn't help myself you were so cute" he spoke. Looking over to the blood stained sheets she buried her face into the pillow. "I can't believe I gave you my first time" she mumbled, "Well you weren't going to give it to anyone else that's for sure" Hayden muttered.

"Your an animal" Danielle glared wrapping the sheet around her body she headed for the showers, "I am an animal" Hayden chuckled, picking up her ripped dressed from the ground she turned to face Hayden. "I don't suppose you have clothes for me" She spoke, "I'll get the maids to bring something" Hayden replied picking up the phone, "Such an animal" Danielle mumbled locking the bathroom door she cleaned herself up, Hayden had left the change of clothes for her.

"Your so beautiful" Hayden spoke, Danielle was staring out onto the setting sun, it was such a beautiful view. "That line isn't going to get me back into your bed" Danielle glared. "Damn it was worth a try" Hayden smirked, Danielle laughed shaking her head. "So she does laugh" Hayden gasped, Danielle glared at him, "Of course I laugh" She snapped, "I've barely seen you smile" Hayden spoke, "I only smile for people I like" Danielle replied. "Ouch" Hayden spoke holding his chest, "But I know you like me Danny- your my soulmate which means you can't help but fall in love with me" Hayden spoke.

"Love- such a foreign word" Danielle mumbled, "I've never experienced love" she added. "I'm experiencing it now" Hayden spoke moving the loose strands of hair from her face he smiled that dashing smile. "Um- we should get to bed- Tori and Lucy are coming with us" Danielle spoke, "Noah is coming to I guess" Hayden spoke, "I suppose" Danielle spoke. "I'm going to make this right Danielle- I promise" Hayden spoke.

"Do you have everything" Their mother spoke, "Be careful" Her father spoke, Danielle nodded Tori hugged her parents. "This is going to be so cool" Lucy chimed as the five of them grabbed their backpacks. "Ready" Hayden spoke, "Ready" Danielle nodded. "Good- according to my fathers archives one of the gateways to the realms is in Valeria" Hayden spoke, "The pond" Danielle spoke, "Yeah" Hayden replied.

"So what do I do" Danielle spoke, "You concentrate on the place you want to go- Halo" Hayden spoke, "Okay" Danielle mumbled, closing her eyes she tried to concentrate but nothing was coming to her, squeezing her eyes tighter she continued to think harder. "Ugh- I cant do it" Danielle yelled, Hayden smiled. "Look at me" He spoke, Danielle met his eyes. "I believe in you" He smiled, Danielle's heart skipped a beat, entangling his fingers with hers he pressed his head against her forehead. Closing her eyes once more she thought about her parents- her real parents, her people and Pyro. "I want to go to Halo" she whispered. Suddenly she could feel a draft on her face, opening her eyes there was a whirlpool in the pond. "I did it" Danielle smiled, "I knew you could" Tori smiled, they all held hands.

"This is it guys" Hayden spoke, "See you on the other side" Danielle spoke jumping into the whirlpool.