Prologue - Wolf Affair

The year 1998

"Son, hurry up. We need to be quick alright? Here, hold momma's hand and follow me."

The little 6-year-old Yoongi was trying to waddle his way through the field of meadow.

He was trying his best to keep up with his mom's footsteps with the little feet on his own as he gasps and pushed the tall grown hays that kept brushing harshly on his baby cheeks.

"Ouch."

Little Yoongi yelled when he felt a sharp poke on his cheek.

"Sweetie, are you alright?"

His mom turned to cup his right cheek as she noticed her son started to whine and let out a cry while holding his cheek.

"Momma I'm tired and this tall naughty grass keeps poking me. It's painful."

Little Yoongi cried while his left hand was holding firmly in his momma's.

"Oh dear, just a little bit more alright? Come here. Let momma carry you. We will be safe soon."

Little Yoongi didn't know why they have to leave their home, leave their land and leave their father behind. He just knew he was picked up by his momma from his sleep that night.

The next thing he knew, he was running away in the meadow while the sun was starting to rise, coating the sky with its warm sunshine, ending the pitch-black night before it.

His momma picked him up and hugged him closer to her chest. Little Yoongi wrapped his tiny arms around her neck, legs around her waist when he sensed his momma was running.

He was still rubbing his cheek feeling the pain, especially when his salty tears flew down his sore cheek. He laid his chin on his momma's shoulder while he looked at the distance and saw some silhouette was running towards them.

"Momma look! People. They are running to us. And LOOK! WOLFIES TOO!"

Little Yoongi did not know the danger they were in, but he was instantly cheered up when he saw a bunch of men and wolves were running towards them. The little one could not smell the danger in the air.

Thankfully, his momma could.

So once she turned back to take a look. She knew she had to run for her life, and also for her sons. Yes, sons. Coz one is clutched around her chest, the other one is waiting for his arrival in her womb.

"Moon Goddess, please keep us save."

Yoongi's momma said a prayer and took off running like she never did before, escaping into the wild.

.
_____________________________________
⚜️
Here to hoping Wolf Affair will receive
all the love and support.

This book is purely born out of fantasy and all the ideas are a work of fiction.
Not attempting to be disrespectful or negative to bangtans or anyone in that matter.
Stay tuned and enjoy.

Chapter 1 following up!