11. Challenge

"Joonie, can I ask you something?"

Jin was sitting on the bed in their room while Namjoon was fresh out of the shower after a long day on the training ground with his brother Jungkook.

"Yea, anything Jinnie?"

"You are quite knowledgeable with the pack matters and some ancient histories about wolves right?"

Namjoon was fully dressed as he joined in to cuddle with his mate.

"Sort of, I remember reading them when I was younger. Do you need help with anything?"

Jin moved closer to cuddle with his mate, being spooned into a little cocoon, safely nuzzling into his mate's chest.

"Have you heard of a human mate with wolves?"

"That's not possible Jin."

"I know theoretically it's not possible and we have never heard of it, but do you think it could have happened if all the theories are out in the garbage?"

Namjoon thought for a second and wondered why was his mate questioning on such illogical thing which no one has raised before. Jin surely has a way of thinking about things, out of the ordinary.

"I'm not sure babe, but I do know our moon goddess surpasses all the logics and theories in the world. I have never heard or read about this possibility before."

The blue head alpha didn't proceed with much thought as his worn-out body slowly kicked the tiredness into his mind, ushering him into the dreamland. With his mate close to him, Namjoon instantly relaxed into a calm state, dozing off.

"But Joon-...Joon? Joonie!"

Jin wiggled himself abruptly, waking the poor sleepy alpha up in a rush. "HUH WHAT? OMG ARE YOU OK?"

Joon's first concern is to check on his mate.

"Don't sleep on me. I have more questions."

"Babe, what is it that's bothering you? I was just dozing off coz I'm so tired."

"Uh, ok then. You can sleep, good night. Sorry for disturbing you." Jin felt guilty for making a scene without realizing how tired his alpha must have been.

"No no it's fine, please talk to me, I'm sorry. I didn't know something was bothering you so much."

Namjoon's sleep was out of the window at that instance. His priority is his mate and nothing else at that very moment.

"Ok." Jin freed himself from Namjoon's hold and properly sat on the bed, ready to share the things that kept bugging his mind as a tornado hit.

"I think something is gonna happen soon Joon."

Namjoon was blinking his eyes and furrowing them in confusion. What was Jin on about this time?

"Listen to me Joonie, I had the question about humans and wolves as mates coz I sensed something between the new humans and our pack members."

The blue head alpha was all ears but he can't conclude where was his mate heading to with his statement. Hence, he waited for Jin to continue his narration.

"You do know I have a very strong instinct right?"

Namjoon nodded at this. It is true that aside from being blessed with a very calm and highly EQ intelligence, Jin is also one of the most instinctive members of the pack.

"Today, I felt like something was going on between the human brothers and our members. More specifically between Tae and Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok. Also, may or may not include Jimin in the YoonSeok pair as well."