76. Under The Moonlight

Jungkook ran out of his mansion through the backyard. He was not planning on shifting nor does he want to take a run in the woods. He looked up at the sky and notice the dark blanket covering the horizon.

"I need some air."

The true alpha inhaled and exhaled briefly before taking a step forward. As soon as he took a step ahead, his eyes burned with anger and disgust when he caught the uninviting sight of Jay's dead body.

"I need to get rid of the fucker." He wanted to clean the mess up himself but the thought about touching that asshole irritated the head alpha. Immediately he mind-linked one of his guards and asked them to clean the mess up within the next 10 minutes.

"You don't even deserve my touch anymore. Filthy bastard." Jungkook spits on the dead body as he walked away to the woods.

.

Taehyung didn't have to worry much, his feet were walking on its own accord bringing him to the place where his heart desire. As Tae continued his quest deeper into the woods, he could feel a strange sense of warmth around him as if he wasn't alone.

The further he walked into the woods, the stronger the familiar musky scent lingers in the air. It was so strong that it almost made the brown head dizzy. He loves it.

"I hope I won't be lost. Please guide me to the right place."

He said to no one in particular but he rests assured when he felt the trees swayed gently in the night air indicating their presence with him. Since the moment Tae completed the ace healing ritual, he felt connected to the surrounding and the elements of representation. Almost like he can speak and command them as he wishes.

Tae was thoroughly enjoying his little adventure when he finally reached a decent ground which looked like it was well kept and groomed when his eyes fell on a particular tree which hosted a medium-size tree house courtesy of the raven head's muscle work.

"Is he here?"

Tae notices no other presence apart from the moonlight above his head, shining its bright silver beam on the brown head. It all looked a little deja vu from the night on Jungkook's 21st.

The brown head didn't wait any longer, he carefully held the paper bag in one hand and took the wooden stairs to the tree landing himself on Jungkook's treehouse. All the walking and climbing made him exhausted as he was panting pretty badly when he reached the top.

"Phew, that' a lot of work." Tae sighed as he looked around adjusting his vision to match the dark surrounding.

"Um, Kooks?"

Taehyung can sense through his heart that his mate is here but he was dumbfounded when he didn't hear a reply or any sort of recognition from the raven head. Tae slowly tippy-toed as he went into the hut and walked through a small space as he reached the balcony where Jungkook and he spent a rather interesting moment with.

"Jungkook?"

The true head was sitting at the edge, head leaning onto the sidewall while his feet were out dangling in the air. He was facing the sky but remained like a statue.

"Kooks?" Taehyung approached the raven male and gently placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder when the raven head jolt in his seat as he looked up.

"Tae?"

"H-hey."

"What are you doing here?"

Taehyung looked around and was thinking of some lame-ass excuse when he decided to screw it off.