Chapter 1 Rush For Your Life!

“You.. you fool! Urgh!”

“So.. sorry Ella, it’s.. it’s because our.. precious ancestor.. clock in the living room was.. (hosh).. running out baterries.. and.. (hosh).. no one figure it out.. until this morning.. (hosh)..” Ariel, trying her best to apologize and explaining her best friend Ella why is she late for half and an hour this morning while in the same time running, trying to catch up with her.

“You know what, Ariel? Tell it to Mr. Grumpy there! You’re the.. (hosh).. one that makes us late in our.. (hosh).. damn first day of school!”

“Hey, you two! Lazybones! Already late on the first day.. Such an over ratted couples!” Mr. Lee, known better as Mr. Grumpy glared angrily to both of the girls who are struggling with their heavy bags while running as fast as they could.

“Hey, morning Mr. Lee. Glad to meet.. you.. (hosh).. first time in the morning.. in (hosh) our.. lovely first day..” Ella smirked while running through the gate, passing the old man who were then screaming to her.

“Ella Chen! It’s already noon if you noticed! Don’t you dare..” but his words was cut off by Ariel’s suddenly greetings.

“Good morning Mr. Lee. We’re sorry we’re late.” She said while giving him the best smile she had and keep running to catch Ella who now standing in front of a big board trying to find her new class.

“So, which class are you in? (hosh).” Ariel with her red face, tired of running, finally ask Ella who was still sticking her finger in the long list on the huge board.

“Um.. Okey, I’m in the III-science4 and you are in the III-science5.” Ella answering while lifting her finger from the list. “So, where’s that?” she’s frowning as she’s trying to figure the location out, looks funny though.

“It’s somewhere in the second floor.” Ariel answered, giggling.

“What?! Just kill me..” Ella’s screaming with a horror face.

“Oh, don’t be such so over ratted! Better lift our butt out of here, before Mr. Lee tortures us.” Ariel’s gripping Ella’s wrist and then lead her to the grand stairs.

“I think I’ll go this way.” Ariel’s pointing to the left direction. “And you should go to that way.” She’s now pointing to the right direction.

“Jeez, I never imagined that we’ll not be in the same class again, Mermaid. I wish I can go to the same class as you.” Ella’s sighing and whining, her face looks so desperate.

“Oh, fool you. We can always go to the school and way back home together.” Ariel’s hugging her best friend warmly. “Now, scoot girl! I’ll see ya later.”

…………………

…………………