Journal entry #6 part 1

April 15th, 2020

              Today it has been 31 days since school has been shut down. A while ago, the school notified my parents saying that school was closed for the rest of the year which means I won't be at school till next year. I mean the only reason I like going to school is to see my friends but I hate learning and doing schoolwork.

             I especially hate math. I hate math with a strong passion. The last day or two has been better than the days I was having before which is good. I really still miss my friends though and I can't see them because of social isolation and quarantine. A really good thing that happened 2 days ago was that my mom took all the restrictions off my phone so now I can be on social and media and the web.

           The only time I really use the web is to look something up and some games on my phone need the web that I couldn't use before but I can now so that's great. I've been chatting with my friends on the DMS on Instagram sometimes but other times I just use the app just to view and like other peoples stuff and on snap, I don't really chat with anyone and I just use the app to put funny stuff on my story and view other people's stories.

           My friend made a joke that he was going to grow a full-grown mustache by the time quarantine ended which made me laugh. My hair has grown a bit since spring break and I can't go anywhere to get my hair cut because it's not safe and most public places are closed anyway.

        My mom said that when things start to open again she's gonna make me wait a bit to go out so we can see what happens to the people that do and make sure it's safe. I've been listening to a lot of music lately too. My favorite artists at the moment are Twenty-One Pilots, My Chemical Romance, The Neighborhood, Billie Eilish, and Brendon Urie.

        I also listen to rap music but I don't listen to any specific artist. My favorite band Twenty-one pilots came out with a new song recently called "Level of concern". I've listened to the "Level of concern" so many times. Maybe even too many times. My favorite song by Twenty-one pilots is "Kitchen sink" and then my second favorite song would be a tie between taxi cab and addict with a pen.

             Well enough about music. I've been watching this show called "Shameless" on Netflix and I'm on season 8 but I'm going to start watching this show my friend told me about called "(?)" and when I'm done watching the show, I'll continue to watch Shameless again. Shameless the show I've watched with the most seasons that I haven't given up watching.

          My favorite character on Shameless would be either Carl or Ian. I guess Trevor is pretty cool too. Lately, I've been really craving orange juice but last time my mom went to the store, there was none.

-twentyonepilotss44