Chapter 12: Amortentia part 1

Hey guys (ok mostly Ellie so hi Ellie) I changed the name and cover of this book. Still, the only person who comments is Ellie, but I have 80-some readers. Please please please please comment on what you think. Enjoy!

Lily's POV 

James, Sirius, Marlene, Alice, Remus and I were walking to potions. It's been three days since I first woke up from my coma. The cuts in my lower stomach and my back weren't healed yet, and James had to replace the bandages after every freaking class.

We have to check in with the teachers first so they know that we are present.  I even still got light headed sometimes so James or someone would have to carry me. If not, then I pass out and could go back into a coma.

We walked into the potions class room, set our bags and books down on at our seats, and walked up to Professor Slughorn. 

"Um, professor slughorn, lily and I have to leave the class for a bit, well you know, so I can change her bandages." James asked. Even though we've had to do this for the past 3 days, we still wanted to ask to make sure the teachers didn't give us detention for skipping class.

"Oh, of course. Anything for my best student and her medical needs." He said, giving me a smile.

As we walked out of the classroom to our common room James said

"Cough teachers pet cough." He joked.

I hit him on the arm.

"I am not! I just happen to be the only one that actually pays attention to the class besides Remus!!" I said in exasperation.

" ya okay surrrrrreeeeeee" James said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. By now, we had reached the portrait hole to our common room. 

 "Hippogriff" James muttered. 

Once In the common room, James went over to the cupboard attached to our bookshelf, and pulled out the nasty smelling healing cream, and the white roll of bandage.

I walked up to him and lifted up my shirt just enough so he can unwrap the dirtY bandages, clean the wounds with water, put the new cream on, and wrap the bandage. I winced every time he touched my skin. The cuts were still pretty deep, but Madame Pomfrey put a charm on it so that the wounds themselves are num. 

When he was done, I lowered my shirt and waited until he was done putting the supplies away. When he was done, he walked over to me and sat with me on the couch. He rested his arm against the back of the couch, i scooted over and rested my head against his chest. 

"These cuts are gonna leave scars." I whispered.

"I know" he whispered back. "But Scars show who you are. These wounds Will turn into scars that will show anybody who sees that you are a fighter, and won't give in easily. Madame Pomfrey said that she cannot make the scars on your back disappear, but she will be able to make the scars on Your stomach go away, well, because if she doesn't, if you ever get, well, um, pregnant, the scars will stretch and, well, depending on how....big? You get, they could burst open and you could bleed to death, and unless taken to the hospital right away, you could potentially lose the baby." He ended in a whisper.

Crap, I still hadn't told him about Harry yet. I will tell him after potions. I vowed to my self.

"We have to get back to potions." I said, smiling and leading him back to the potions classroom. We were halfway there, when I had to stop and put my head between my knees, to get rid of the nausea and light headed ness.

 When I got rid of the majority of it, James walked over and picked me up so that he was technically giving me a piggy back ride. I rested my head against the back of his shoulder. When we got to the classroom, he still didn't let me down until we got to our seats. Before he let me down, someone wolf whistled.