Chapter 13: amortentia part 2

James POV 

"What!?" I practically shouted, being  caught off guard.

"I  sorry it just that's what I saw at the kings cross station when I was in the coma after I decided to come back and I understand if-"

I grabbed her hands in mine " hey hey no no no stop. I was caught off guard that's all. I am happy we have a kid and get married. Just... do you think you can tell me how you know this." I said

"Oh, yea I should probably have started out with that huh?" She said blushing and smiling a bit.

"Mmmhhmm" I said, smiling at her red cheeks.

Okay, so I think it was on the day I woke up, I appeared in a very clean, very white King's cross and suddenly my grandparents and two strange boys were standing there I front of me. My grandmother didn't look old, she had bright red hair and grey eyes. My grandfather had brown hair and green eyes.  The first boy was around eight, and had auburn hair and emerald eyes, just like me. At first I completely forgot about the other boy. I hugged my grandparents and asked if I was dead. My grandma said of course I wasn't. And that she was proud of me. Then I turned towards the first boy I mentioned. He said hey sis. At first all I could think was why is this stranger calling me sis, if I never had a brother. Then I remembered that when I was nine, my mother gave birth to a baby boy. I was so happy to have a little brother. I hoped he had magical powers like I did, and that I would be able to help him with his homework and give him advice on girls. But he died minutes after birth."

" Mom and I were devastated. petunia just saw it as her not having to deal with 2 magical siblings when she wasn't one herself. Then I turned back to my grandparents and asked if I wasn't dead, then why was I here. My grandpa said I was here to choose. I asked what I had to choose, and that when the second boy  spoke up. 

He had untidy jet black hair, like you, and emerald eyes like me. He had round glasses, like you, and looked about the age of 14. He also had a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt on the left side of his forehead. He said that I was there to choose wether I stayed there and lived with my dead loved ones, or I could come back to earth and live my life the way god intended it to. And I thought, what would I do without you guys. Without Marlene and Alice, Peter, Sirius, Remus and you. I'd didn't know what I would do with out you. 

And then I asked the boy who he was. He said his name was Harry, and that he was a result of my future if I went back to earth. He then said he was my son. I knew I saw that untidy black hair from somewhere, and I put 2 and 2 together. To confirm my theory I asked him what his whole name was. His whole name was Harry James Potter. I mumbled that I always liked the name Harry before I realized what his middle and last name was. I said ' wait, I marry James and have a kid?' And he said yes. Then I got to thinking. How could I stay there while knowing that I would be denying a boy the chance to live. 

So that's why I decided to come back here. Before I left, I asked him where he got his scar from. He said he got it from Voldemort, when Voldemort tried, and failed, to kill him while he was a child. I thought ' how could Voldemort try and kill him if James and I were there to protect him. The only way we wouldn't be able to protect him, is if we....were dead. I asked him how it happened but he said he couldn't tell me all of it, but that our sacrifices saved his life. And before I could even have a real conversation with him, I could feel a strong love for a boy I knew I wouldn't be able to watch grow up. But then I remembered that I would be with the love of my life, even after we die for him. And that made me realize how much I love you. Dammit, James I love you so much it hurts. And I don't know what to do about it. I'm not even sure if you'll ever want to have Harry and-"  she finished explaining, but I cut her off. She was now crying

" shh shh listen, of course I will want to have Harry when we're older. Especially having Harry with you. And lily, I love you too. I love you soo much I can't think of anything I love more." I said, hugging her.

She nodded her head and said " thank you, thank you soo much." Against my chest. 

" what are you thanking me for" I said, chuckling afterward.

"I don't know, for just being there." She said quietly.

After that she picked up the blanket and I gave her a piggy back ride all the way to the to the castle and to the common room. When I opened the door, Sirius and Remus were still there. I reckon the others went to bed. 

"Why are you two still here." I asked.

" I'm still here because Sirius wanted to stay here by himself, and I found that really suspicious so I decided to stay here and watch him until you two come back," she said, glancing at lily. 

"Shhh, she's asleep," Sirius whispered. 

"Ok ok, you two, out." I said, and watched them out. Then I repositioned lily so I was carrying her bride style, and carried her to her room. 

I lied her down on her bed and turned to leave when she mumbled something in her sleep, grabbed my arm, and yanked me down to the bed with her. 

When I landed on the bed beside her, I let out a "oof" I was surprised that a half asleep lily could be strong enough to pull a almost full grown man o to a bed with her.

After what hung her for a while, I drifted off to a peaceful sleep, complete with a dream of Lily dancing with me, while she's wearing a beautiful white gown.....

Ok so short chapter, but I tried my best. Dont forget to comment what you think.