chapter 16

OMG ITS BEEN 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I HAVEN'T UP DATED BUT I GOT IN TROUBLE CAUSE MY ROOM WASN'T CLEAN AND HASN'T BEEN CLEAN FOR A WHILE SO HE SAID NO ELECTRONICS, I COULDN'T EVEN HAVE MY RADIO. IM SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON CLASSES BUT MY IPAD NEEDS TO CHARGE SO IMMA TAKE A BREAK. I HAD TO GO BACK AND READ THIS WHOLE BooK OVER AGAIN FOR INSPIRATION. sorry for the caps but i dont have bold on my laptop so if you know how i can change that hit me up.

remus pov

ever since reading the letter telling her that her parents had been killed, lily Evans has not been truly the same. and it was killing everybody not having lily complain about their lack of studying, or James slaking his head boy duties and me slacking on my prefects duty. 

but most of all, i needed her. after being rejected by tonks a few months ago, Remus had fallen for someone else. this somebody  was a extremely straight guy and would never in a thousand years love me. i was scared to talk to James and peter about it in case they laughed at me and kicked me out, like i thought they were going to do when they found out that i was werewolf in second year.

the only person i felt comfortable about going to was lily. she would give me advice and never laugh at me, even after she found out who i had fallen for. 

walking through the library, searching for the perfect book to take my mind off things, i saw lily sitting alone at a table by the double windows. and she was smiling. before approaching, i glanced at the cover of the book and barely made out the cover of a series of Shakespeare plays. i never got tired of Shakespear.

walking over to her with caution, i sat down next to her. she glanced up, still smiling.

" hey Remus" she said kindly.

suddenly having a surge of courage, i ask " hey can we talk?" sheepishly

looking a bit confused, she nods and we walk out of the library and down to the lake. sitting down on the bank, she looks at me and says.

"so what did you talk want to talk to me about?''

" oh, right, um, well, em, i-"  i took a deep breath, and in one breath said. "i may or may not have fallen for some body and i am pretty sure they are straight ,oh wait did i mention that i was gay? anyway, i may or may not have fallen for Sirius. And i am afraid to go to James and Peter in case they didn't like that one of the marauders was gay and then they wouldn't want to be friends anymore and of lily i am just so worried. its just that i love Sirius so much already that it hurts." i finished quickly.

she just sat there in shock as she took in my rushed words. after about 30 seconds time, she squealed.

" eEeeEEeeEEEeeeeEeeEEeeE! i knew it! awww Remus there no reason to be ashamed. and even if Sirius was straight, which i dont think he is, he would completely understand and i doubt he would kick you out. same with James and Peter, and if James has a single thought against you being gay i will personally hex him into oblivion." she said, looking happier than she had in the past weeks.

" so you dont hate the fact that im gay and in love with my best friend?"

"oh Remus  of course not! it is 100 percent your choice on what gender you like. and absolutely  no one should judge you for it." she said, smiling kindly.

smiling, both because she was finally happy and that she didn't hate me, we stood up and walked back to the  castle. half way there i stopped and said " lily, its been nice seeing you smile again. im sure that James misses it and that your friends would love to have their friend back. hell, im nearly sure that all the teachers miss having a girl know it all, and are rather disappointed im the only one who raises my hand know." i said, smirking and ruffling her hair with my hand playfully. " but we all need you lily. we need the old you. yes i know that a part of you will never be the same, but at least try. try for me, peter, Alice, Marlene, Sirius, and bloody try for James, because damn he misses you." i finished as we entered the doors to the entrance hall.

she was chewing the inside of her cheek, deep in thought. as we went our separate ways, her to the heads common room, and me to the boys gryffindor common room, she stopped and hugged me. in fact, she hugged me so hard, that despite the fact that i am a werewolf, i was struggling to breath. if it was a ordinary human she was hugging, i would be surprised if they died, with the force she was hugging. " thanks Remus, i really needed that." she said, releasing me from her rib crushing hug. smiling, she turned on her heal and walked to her common room, as i walked to mine.

when i entered the boys common room, i saw that Sirius was the only one there. just the fact that Sirius was there wasn't what made my heart to a bunch of little back flips. what really made my heart flip was the fact that he appeared to have just gotten out of the shower, and had nothing on except for a towel wrapped very loosely around his waist. his hair was wet and his toned, somewhat muscular chest was red from the heat of the water. 

he looked up to see me staring at him opened mouthed.

with out a single warning, Sirius rushed forward and crushed his soft lips to mine. when the shock had passed, i kissed back, and deepened the kiss by wrapping one of my arms around his waist, accidentally making the towel loosen it self even more, and entangling one hand into his wet black hair. 

without even coming up for air, we made our way to the closest bed, and we lied down, with him on top. 

and well, his towel came fully off, and lets just say one thing led to another, and sirius and i woke up, slightly less innocent then before.

oh, and we would have to wash Peters sheets.

;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

lily's pov

i walked quickly down the hall, eager to get to the common room and see James. 

when i hastily opned the common room door and saw that he wasnt there, i rushed into his dorm room. he was just standing there, looking around as if looking for something. not caring what he was doing, i flung my self at him and kissed him with everything I had. he was shocked at first, so didn't respond right away, but when he realised what was happening, and when he realised what i wanted, he deepened the kiss, all the while leading us to his bed....

and well, remus wasnt the only one who had gotten lucky that night.

HEHEE. SORRY I WAS BORED SO I JUST WENT WITH THE FIRST THING THAT  CAME TO MIND. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN SIRIUS' POINT OF VIEW. HOPED YOU ENJOYED.