꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙꧂

Arvin toyed with a pen mercilessly clicking it. Hitosh grimaced as the brain-rattling clicking, he pulled out a pocket mirror and stared back at himself for a bit. He'd gotten his black hair cut about a month ago and it had begun to reach his chin. He had navy blue eyes and looked for the most part Asian except for his jaw and nose, but he couldn't be sure where his other half came from.

After rummaging through the context of his pockets he pulled out a bottle of eye drops and carefully dropped one in each eye. Then he shut his eyes immediately to prevent the stinging. He should have been wearing his glasses but they'd been destroyed a month ago.

Now he directed his gaze towards Arvin who was now leaning against the back of a cargo crate. "Ready to go?" Arvin asked and Hitosh shook his head, but his dragon growled snapping her jaw. His dragon was a small completely black thing with huge bird wings. Last he had measured the wingspan it had been seven feet long, though that had been about a year ago and the wings only grew and grew. He'd been little when he'd decided to name her 'Jlo' which meant light, it just seemed like a fitting name.

Dragons can't interfere with the actual world, but that doesn't stop them from being there. He looked back up at Arvin whose dragon seemed to be nowhere in sight, that worried him.

He pulled out a notepad and snatched that pen out of Arvin's hand and wrote 'where is Tresh?' Hitoshe could tell that Arvin was now looking around "he's over there," Arvin remark pointed to a stack of cargo crates where the black, silver and sea blue dragon sat. 'Okay, I'm ready.' He gave the metal pen back to Arvin who just shrugged, "keep it."

The walked out of the cargo joint as the sun began to peek over the bulldozers and buildings. Once they had left their corner of the construction site they ventured out into the docks, which would soon fill up with hundreds of people and their dragons.

Hitoshe kept his eyes on Arvin red high top converses. They had been busted open at the ankle on his right foot. Every time Arvin lifted his right foot you could see the bottom of his sock-less heel. Left shoe had been stitched back together so many times that you see the mismatched threads pop out. 'Why won't he just buy new shoes?'

"Hitosh! Use your ability," Arvin whispered to him, 'why? And who,' though before Hitosh could pull out his notepad Arvin urgently whispered back at him. "there's an ajagar officer to your left, he's staring right at Alo. Now he's trying to find who's dragon she is."

"F-fin...e" he closed his eyes and began searching for the ajagar officer's shoes seince they had special shoes to go along with the uniform. Once he found the shoes he looked up accidentally looking at another ladies' eyes instead of the officer. He quickly relocated his vision to the officer who had been standing next to the lady, now trying to comfort her. Since he had only glanced at the lady, she simply stumbled backward and let out an abrupt sob.

      His ability was breakdown, after looking at someone's eyes the person is subjected to feeling his feelings at his worst mental state. The longer he stares at the person the more horrendous his ability gets. The user also may feel better while using the ability.

Now the officer was clutching onto the railing desperately trying to get back up a figure out who was using their ability "Okay, that's good. Come on." Arvin prompted grabbing onto Hitosh's wrist, 'I don't want to stop...'

𝕂 𝕓𝕪𝕖! 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕪! | (• ◡•)|