꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙 ꧂

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤! 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕗𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪! ಠ_ಠ 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘? 𝕀𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥, 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝!

' don't worry, all we need you to do is walk around. We'll be watching from above' Idio had said but now Hitoshe felt anxious. 'Where are they?' He asked while running

Hitoshe could hear his dragon yip from somewhere behind mixed with crunching gravel. He couldn't use his ability and even if he could he would have only been able to use it on one person. He glanced behind him where three other people were running after him.

'One of them must have a nullifying ability and the other one must have some sort of earth ability judging by the fact that there are tree roots scattered throughout the gravel trying to grab me.' which just left the third one, and he had no idea what their ability could have been.

"Stop running!" one called out, and he gritted his teeth.

"Just tell us your ability, hell I don't even care if you tell us your dragon type!"

'I won't talk, idiots. I know what your gonna do.' he glanced back, now they were gaining on him. As he began to attempt to lock eyes with one of them. Out of nowhere a labyrinth of thin steel bars successfully apprehended him.

"K, now what's your ability?" the steel one snarled, "do you even know what an ability is?"

'I'm not that stupid' he closed his eyes then stared directly into the steel one's eyes, but nothing happened.

"it's some sort of emotional distress ability, judging by the way his dragon looks I'm saying he's probably an Andhra." the one with the nullifying ability spoke up. "If you try to use your ability again I'll just learn more about it. Looks like your dragon left you, huh?"

'No, Alo is a loyal dragon. She's just watching from above... with Idio and Rubin' he wanted to say that but felt paralyzed with fear. 'Where are Idio and Runin?!"

"Let's just hope your little dragon doesn't leave you otherwise you'll be useless to-" Hitoshe cringed as a rainfall of bullets rained down on them, though he remained unharmed due to the twisting steel labyrinth Encasing him. 'please don't let I be him...'he begged silently