꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝! ꧂

ℍ𝕖𝕪𝕒! 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕒!

     he must've fallen asleep because when he woke up someone had been repeatedly knocking on the car door. "Are you going to get out?" After realizing that the scarf was still on his face he sighed and tugged it off realizing that he was still in the front seat. 'What?!'

     "You fell asleep right after I told you to wait on the car." His mom said annoyed, "I was just talking to my landlord about you." He remarked as he tugged open the car door only to walk right into his mom's gigantic fully feathered dragon.

     "Things ch-a-ange..." he muttered remembering what Rubin had said.

      "Anyways, come inside and take a shower I'll give you clothes."

     "o-oh k." After showering and getting ready he stumbled around the large apartment trying to find the kitchen. It had suppressed Hitoshe that his mother had moved out of their old house.

     'Things change.' Once he had entered the kitchen he'd stared dumbfounded into the fridge till his mother had screamed at him to close it. Quickly he slammed the fridge door closed and began scanning the room for the pantry till he found it.

     once he'd walked over to it, she walked over. "I've got leftover pasta on the table. I'm heading upstairs." She remarked leaving him downstairs. Once his mom had left, their dragons had begun to play with each other flying around the apartment.

     everything seemed so odd to Hitoshe, the granite kitchen had been stocked with stuff he knew his mother would never eat. And an arrangement of what seemed to be dragon collector cards were precisely laid out on top of a table.

     He got up and turned on the box TV flipping from channel to channel before stopping on the news. He watched it for about 30 minutes while trying to eat as much of the cold pasta as he could.

     "Kavarash Sumun was wounded with 7 gunshots, 2 in her right foot and 5 in the left leg. Police are still working hard to identify the assailant while she recovers in the hospital." His heart seemed to skip a beat before they showed a picture of the victim who looked nothing like the security guard.

     Hitoshe had been so sucked into the TV that he had noticed the door click open till it was too late and both dragons had abruptly stopped chasing each other.