꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛 ꧂

ℍ𝕖𝕪𝕒! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤! 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝔹𝕋𝕎 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕀𝕕𝕚𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕦𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕕𝕜 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕡𝕝𝕦𝕤 𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕕𝕚𝕠 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕓𝕚𝕒𝕟.

He closed his eyes till the extreme heat stopped and looked up at the phrase "we make a good team." Idio seemed to laugh, as Rubin violently shook his arm which still had bits of fire on it.

      "You ok bud? Sorry if you burned you, thank good aluminum burns quickly, if that'd been real iron we'd be stuck here for ages." Rubin said starching the back of his head like he usually did when talking.

      "I TOLD YOU TO RUN!" He yelled at Arvin then breathed in inhaling mostly smoke from Rubin fire. "I'm, I'm fine." He coughed out.

      Though when he glanced back at Arvin who'd given up trying to pull his feet out of the ice and began making a small pistol out of the back of his neck. Before he could say anything about it Idio made a massive iceberg fully encasing Arvin.

    "oh god... had I known he was here we would've stepped in before, thing got... out of hand to say the least," Rubin Replied grabbing onto Hitoshe's hand. "I'll let Idio Handle this. We should probably talk."

    "wha-"

    "sit down, we already called for medics once the bullets started." They muttered,

    "Why didn't you step in sooner?!" Hitoshe pratactly yelled 'You said you'd be there.'

    "We were already going to step in once the steel dude activated his ability but..."

    "BUT?!"

    "do you know how court work-"

    "stop changing the subject! I could've died!"