꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘 ꧂

ℍ𝕖𝕪𝕒! 𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕣! 𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣? 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖! 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕓𝕪𝕖 𝕪𝕒'𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 'the essence of senescence'! (Go read her story!)

    "where's the trombone?"

    "Huh?"

    "where's the trombone? You've already racked up enough money to make someone go insane just trying to pay it off, the least you can do is sell it." His mom demanded

    'Arvin probably took it,' he concluded though he didn't say anything.

    "oh god you probably lost it didn't you!? That thing had to be at least a thousand! Plus everything you bought on that stupid credit card, and your bail..."

    'my what?' He had a rather shocked and confused expression as she sighed. "God, that has to be at around three thousand. I'm going to need my money back, you know, I'm not made of it." She screamed, slamming the door.

    By now Alo had been fully awake and flew after her hitting the door with a loud 'thunk' sound. "I-It's OK." He muttered as she began ramming into the door but nothing happened as dragons couldn't affect the real world.

    The real world could affect a dragon, like if they got shot with an arrow the dragon would feel the pain but not be able to pull the arrow out. He could hit her, but if she were to scratch him nothing would happen.

    Soon the Rubin guy came back startled by Alo who was now standing on the steel table growling in a low raspy tone. He pulled back a chair resulting in a sharp screeching sound echoing off the walls. "Oh dear, maybe I shouldn't let her come in here again." He whispered "the tension always seems to get worse"

    "please do." He stammered then glanced across the table, the person was wearing a third rank detective uniform and Hitoshe noticed an negotiator honor badge  and almost grinned. Quickly he scribbled 'I haven't been able to keep up with the agajar honors, did you win the 29th negotiator honor or the 28th? I can't tell which one it is, what is for?'on to the paper and tried to slide it under Alo slender tail that seemed to cover every inch of the table.

    "It's the 30th, for most hostages saved." He answered as Hitoshe tried to grab the pen which had gotten knocked over. "I also have one from the 28th for highest social rating in the district."

    "oh." He muttered but couldn't help to stare at the badges.

     the officer cleared his throat to get Hitoshe's attention and inquired "may I ask why you ran away?"